Non-dead download links

Hey guys,

I have been into this mod a long long time ago. I loved it but hated having to remove 150+ piece frames one piece at a time to free up precious material only to hit the vis limit again. But I recently found out about SI. This got me going enough to install T2 all over again but it seems like every single link to Metallic, Quantium, ECM and other "expansions" is dead. If anyone would care to upload any or all of these somewhere (Metallic is preferred) it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• There are three construction servers hosted 24/7...
  • I haven't been on in like a month, so ask them. :D
  • I haven't been on in like a month, so ask them. :D
    Stop using period font. ;)
  • Am I cool yet? :'C
  • Thanks, apparently I didn't look hard enough on rawr32.net previously. By the way what was the keyboard shortcut for editor mode?
  • By the way what was the keyboard shortcut for editor mode?
    Alt-E or something like that
  • Thanks, apparently I didn't look hard enough on rawr32.net previously. By the way what was the keyboard shortcut for editor mode?

It has to be your own server or when your in lan mode as far as i know also contrary to the manual its not f4 its alt+e
  • The editor is hard to get used to, so make sure you have a lot of free time before you attempt to use it.
  • It's not that difficult really.
  • It's not that difficult really.
    Not once you get used to it. At first, it's quite daunting.

I've always thought that Wraith is a paedo name. :p
  • I'm used to using the editor. In fact I feel quite crippled without it, which is why I don't build my stuff on other peoples' servers. I think I tried Alt+E yesterday but it didn't work. I know the console command and it's almost as quick, but when you have to bring it up a billion times I will use all the help I can get :)
  • I'm used to using the editor. In fact I feel quite crippled without it, which is why I don't build my stuff on other peoples' servers. I think I tried Alt+E yesterday but it didn't work. I know the console command and it's almost as quick, but when you have to bring it up a billion times I will use all the help I can get :)

if you can bring it up by console command, then tracer ecm can infuse a chat bind to that said command, that way, your only really pushing 3-2 keys to get the editor open, hope that helps