Ireland for sale

According to this article Ireland is being sold as a
"beautiful underdeveloped 17368048.841801 acres/81,000m2 island with beautiful sunsets and a population of 6.2 million people that could be employed to take care of it"

Apparently, Ireland is perfect for building your dream house.

We should save up.

Comments

• We've got to save up, buy it, and rename it in the name of The-Construct.
  • Agreed! I'll give 1,50€
  • Then the whole community could live there.
  • I like the idea of forming the first sovereign web-comunity-country but I have my own worries about political instability and the ammount of time we'd have to spend taking care of things..

Then again me and numb had a great idea of turning half of it into a giant web server farm and maybe enslaving game devs or something to make great irish games.
  • And I will develop laughing gas that actually makes people laugh, and it will and all wars... Except for ours... >8D
  • I'd take a huge batch of land and turn it into the worlds greatest pot plantation, we could then export to third world countries and ambiguos buyers in europe.

we'd have to fence the side that leads to england though, I don't trust them!
  • hah, the flag of irlend replced with a website name, and the whole con-munity gets to work on flatening land and building :p

EDIT: its pretty much going to the only island where females dont reside... hooker paradise anyone? :lol:
  • This is where Dond and I are going to make our zombie armies.
  • EDIT: its pretty much going to the only island where females dont reside...

HEY, females would migrate..

it's just that we wouldn't get good ones..
    This is where Dond and I are going to make our zombie armies.

Zombie armies in ireland?!, the media's just gonna laugh
  • Dibs on the zombie killing job, plus leader of a squad of zombie killers.

Bln, make plenty. I need a LOT to run at. Also, I need a professional recorder to record my scream LEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOY JENKIIINS to demonstrate to newbies how it's done.

Also, I want a nice house with a garden and water decorations, especially a pool, and a lambo. With lambo doors. Oh yes, and a gym.

....and an armory. :) Literally, an armory. You know, besides the one I always carry. :D
  • FURB could have his PvP events on the north border.
  • Except soon it'd be called "Snow's border." Or "death border" Or "comeheretogetrunatandkilledwhilehelives border" or maybe "invisible doom border". You know, the usual.
  • We could put a giant, holographic green grid around it
  • I'd take a huge batch of land and turn it into the worlds greatest pot plantation, we could then export to third world countries and ambiguos buyers in europe.

we'd have to fence the side that leads to england though, I don't trust them!

Instead of pumping greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere, we could.... nahhhhh :D
  • Zombie armies in ireland?!, the media's just gonna laugh

there is already zombies in ireland anyway, havent you heard of the irish being pretty much permanently pissed on cider?