Who here...

Has played, or plays World of Warcraft?

I used to play on a good private server, had tier 6 and everything.
The only bad thing about the server was, it wasn't well populated. :|

What about you guys?

Comments

• I'll never play WoW

not because I think it's a bad game, I just don't like the idea of having to continually pay for a game

aside from that, I don't play because I know I'd be sucked into it and never have a social life again.
  • I'll never play WoW

aside from that, I don't play because I know I'd be sucked into it and never have a social life again.

Same here!
  • I used to play Anarchy Online all the time and got pretty involved with it...I had clan that I was president of and I do believe its still going with about 130 people or so....I just had to back away from it for a bit because I was constantly on it all day everyday...so what do I do? I switch back over to tribes 2 and play it constantly...I think I am in a vicious cycle here. Well anyway the whole reason I am telling you this is because I had 1 member out of 100 (it was 100 when I was leader of the clan back then but its grown now) and that 1 member stopped his account, deleted, left the clan just because he wanted to play WoW, so I now call it WoG (World of Gaycraft) lol
  • i played wow until i was level 14 or 15 or something and quit because i thought it was lame =/
  • We played for a while on an emulated server in the beta. Past that, I'd had access to a friend's account for years which I could pretty much use whenever I wanted (up until a few months ago when he stopped paying for it). Still, the highest level I ever got to was 30, the game could never hold my interest for more than a week.
  • I play wow when I'm not playing t2,

Server: Dath'remar

Name: Buttshank
  • Yeah the game gets boring as hell after a while. I heard there's a new expansion coming soon next year, apparantly you are able to destroy buildings with siege weapons, and a new class, "DeathKnight" o.O
  • Yeah the game gets boring as hell after a while. I heard there's a new expansion coming soon next year, apparantly you are able to destroy buildings with siege weapons, and a new class, "DeathKnight" o.O

Yep, and you get new hairstyles and dances...
    :clap:

Not really worth the $20 a month anymore
  • I play WoW too. Expansion is going to be great cause i am beta testing it, its cool to roll whit death knight
  • Ill never play w0w because it is a Sucky game with no baseline, its all to confusing and my time is already spent on t2.
  • I play Runescape over WoW.

But I find mmorpgs just really dull, because theres a limit on what you can do.
  • i play RS, and look forward to march when the "dead frontier" MMO comes out, in the meantime, i reccomend the 3rd level of the "minigames"
    Goto Dead frontier.com
  • Neeto Zaxxman, Whats your CB Lvl? (mines 81)
    RSN: Hp_Mahado
  • Cmb = 70
    RSN = Saitek37
    Members account = Online
  • They both suck in my opinion.
  • All MMORPG's suck... They are all fantasy...
    To be honest, all the current MMOFPS's suck too, like Huxley. Sure I want it badly because it's an MMOFPS and non-fantasy, but I want something with a more modern setting. Something like a MMOFPS post-apocalyptic zombie action game, that'd be sweet! (Not like zaxx lil' 2d free MMO game; Dead Frontier) Something like CoD4 quality gameplay, but with zombies. (And PVP too) But that is a game that probably wont appear any time soon...

But, Huxley will do just fine for me :D I can't be too picky about these things...
  • slap Alviss around to code it, actually, dont slap him, just ask =P