When will we be worthy... Of a machinima!?

Or a failed attempt. Either way will surely bring some laughs.

This thread is about discussing our own TC/5'8 machinima series, world walkthroughs, or other popular media, and giving reasons why or why not we should make them.

Something like this wouldn't be too hard at all, and if we want to do something more structured I'm sure I can come up with a plot that is both dramatic and funny. Maybe something like Red Vs. Blue... But blockyer.

_____

Not even the land itself could hear BEAR's skillfully placed footfalls as he carefully sneaked through one of far too many rat-holes dug deep through the earth in his efforts to discover new locations for the better of the zOr Order, the greatest fighting force of the server. He's spent weeks under the earth creating an impressive and nearly untraceable latticework, but he was sure that this last few minutes would turn something up. Soft echoes of civilization made their ways through the solid stone walls... One meter... Two meters... And broke! An underground base has been found! Is this one of the rumored massive fortresses that has been told of through the pubs of Neutral City and Porkshire?

Nope. After falling ten meters into a controlled water flow and making sure that neither of his legs are broken BEAR looked around him at the supposed enemy base.

His face changed from victorious at finding signs of hostile civilization to a rather sheepish expression in happening to break into their artificial zombie trap... With four spiders.

"Sheeeeeeeeeee-" BEAR screamed as hairy black spiders dog-piled him.

When he woke up in bed with a bandaged arm and a silver goblet of wine and a piece of bread on a table next to him he thought of how strange that anyone here would rescue him from an untimely and extremely embarrassing death.
Also on the table is a note.

'Why did you break our mobfarm like that? It's been only a week since the treaty!
-CoyoteStarfish'

"...Treaty?" He said, dumbfounded.
_____

There's been a few videos done with T2 already from this community, and just writing stories is gonna get old for me. I say let the topic roll!

Comments