ACCM servers/pickups/whatever

As I remember there used to be weekly ACCM pickup games/roleplay games.

Do these still occur? if so when?

if not, I accidentally got a bunch of people addicted to the mod, then. How would you suggest weaning them off?

(edit: wasn't sure if I should have posted this in the accm section, as it only had 4 topics I was a little intimidated)

Comments

• Odd. I see a lot more topics in the ACCM section than 4. Maybe a hundred or so. ;)

Anyway, tell me how many "a bunch" of people are and I might arrange a surprise for you, your friends, and anyone else who still plays T2, and enjoys some zombie slaying.

The only reason ACCM hasn't been hosted recently is due to the extreme lack of people in T2 these days.
  • numb tends to host whenever he feels like it, maybe once hes online ill give him a holler and figure out some times
  • I'll host more often if it gets more active players.
  • the nest master hath spoken, jello dood! XD
  • Nukey, i only see 4 too. Perhaps only you can see all the others, since you're a section mod.
  • Numbeh, 6 people out of my ladder team eventually came onto your server last night and they all absolutely loved it. 3 or so stayed on until it went down. Also, a few other t2 players joined at various times.

tl;dr it was fun as hell.

I've also noticed that the zombie keeper can't use the /stalk command, any reason?
  • Nukey, i only see 4 too. Perhaps only you can see all the others, since you're a section mod.

Strange. I wonder how long it's been like this? And I wonder how I could fix it.

It's all Eolk's fault I bet. :tinfoil:
  • Strange. I wonder how long it's been like this? And I wonder how I could fix it.

As long as i can remember to be quite honest. It seemed as if threads that were inactive for a while disappeared, i just attributed it to good house keeping by you. ;)

Undoubtley
  • I've also noticed that the zombie keeper can't use the /stalk command, any reason?

I cant answer for numbuh, might be a bug or just a setting to stop griefing, advanced spawns and powered spawns tend to be more useful anyway.

Glad you enjoyed the pickup, what did you play and who won? XD

EDIT: If however you still want stalk commands, since I have admin I can acctually get it to work... Not sure why or how but only admins seem to be able to work it, so if you still want stalk spawns, and I'm around, I'll help. ^_^
    Strange. I wonder how long it's been like this? And I wonder how I could fix it.

I cant see any other topics but if you remember random titles you can acctually still search them.

Be sure to have your settings to view "all topics" from the beginning, I can see them all when I do so.

Nukem, for the sake of Tribes 2 being alive more, I would be more than willing to show you how to set up a "Universal Ranking/Building Saving System" for your mod, I'd even give you the space on my website to do so. Feel free to contact me on xfire if you need more info.
  • Should put the modes/gametypes/HORDE from TWM into ACCM. Win.
  • I will start up the up to date CCM i have if theres players
  • I knew it would come back. :3