TC-5/8 Server Item trade Values

ItemslistV110.png

Here is the first draft to the in-game economy trade value point system. As agreed upon, (and to fast_fires liking of the word) Derps is the new currencies name.

I tried to keep the values across the board the same with basic crafting items, and the stuff they make, for example, iron ore = iron bar, iron pick axe = the value of 3 iron bars and 2 sticks, plus a small profit for the building of the items. Feel free to suggest differences, as this is not set in stone yet.

I also removed a lot of the admin only, or non-obtainable items, so you will notice the gaps in the list.

Comments

• Drawing up my own table.

Figured out a stick standard.
  • did you base that off of diamond being 9000 or...?
  • so if i may ask, whats the point of it, do we sell stuff to the server for points which we then use to buy different blocks? or have i missed something >_>'
  • so if i may ask, whats the point of it, do we sell stuff to the server for points which we then use to buy different blocks? or have i missed something >_>'

That would be a really good idea. But i think this is just a reference table of sorts for people to trade.

But that idea is really awesome. Perhaps we could further that by having NPC Vendors, and the vendors can only buy stuff from them that has been previously sold to them?
    That last bit isnt important, but an actual NPC vendor that you could buy/sell things from/to would be a good idea.
  • To have a standard value of every item, so you can open trade shops, and reference this chart, so you know how much your items are generally worth, and not get ripped off.
  • That would be a really good idea. But i think this is just a reference table of sorts for people to trade.

But that idea is really awesome. Perhaps we could further that by having NPC Vendors, and the vendors can only buy stuff from them that has been previously sold to them?
    That last bit isnt important, but an actual NPC vendor that you could buy/sell things from/to would be a good idea.

We used to use iconomy, which let you sell and buy items by chat command... but that was not a very good system in my opinion. Some people became insanely rich and had a huge advantage over other people. A barter system would be a lot more fun to use in my opinion, and not be quite so unbalanced.
  • Derps! For the win!