The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion Mods?

Yes, I'm sure most of you have played the game, I usually don't play it unless I have some mods for it, because doing the same quests and nothing new gets boring after a while.
I have around 18 mods for it right now, and I'd have to say that the 'Gang Mod' is the best. It is supposed to add gangs of Khajiit's at random places in city streets at night. They ask you for money, or you can turn them down and fight to live.
All in all, its a great mod, if you have good armor of course.

Before I go on and on, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some fun or amazing mods?

Comments

• I think most of what I had while I played was uh...
    Saddlebags, Natural Environments, some LOD tweaks, better water, some funky spells, and some vampire thing. There were also a few other things I had downloaded, plus what I had played around myself in the construction set.

Maybe I'll open it up sometime and play a bit again. Wasn't there a guy working on a multiplayer mod way back?
  • Yeah, he still is too I believe.
    If you go to www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums and search around in there I'm sure you'll find it.
  • Morrowind and its mods were better. Probably because Oblivion's engine has weird limiting quirks in it, and the headache of voiced dialogue scaring modders away from making mods that involve NPC's.
  • One of the mods I played the guy had done the voice work for his NPC. Think it was supposed to sound like an older woman or something, it was pretty funny.
  • Lol, Some modders on oblivion miss a few numbers, so when the npc talks they don't give you 10 seconds to read what they are saying. Instead it lasts 3 seconds... >.<

That reminds me of an old Adventure mod on morrowind, where you can make chairs and suff out of bark.
    Anyone ever played it?
  • Can't say I have, I never really got around to playing mods when I played morrowind.
  • I have come to revive an old thread... Fear.
  • Have you tried browsing through The Elder Scrolls Nexus? They are similar to HL2files.com in that they're a dumping ground for tons of Oblivion related files.
    http://www.tesnexus.com/
  • what a sad game, you guys should play this new game called ''tribes 2''.