Hey Everyone! Quick Question

Hey was wondering I've been spending a lot of time on the construct construction mod on TribesNext. Was just wondering if there's any possible way to get Admin to the server to keep people from spamming things all over the map? I was just curious since I haven't seen any admins on while im on. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• actually there's a lengthy and complicated procedure required to become an admin in tc servers.
  • Alright, Doesn't phase me. I'm interested :D
  • There is actually a form you would have to fill out, if I remember correctly it's form 0083b? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Not sure if it's still up for grabs anymore, basically it requires you to fill out the packet, answering all questions, name, address, all the gadzooks within. Thereafter, you would mail it to an address; Which therein would overlook your application and see weather or not you qualify.
    For the first time in six years, The Construct is opening its applications to the public! Our Resources & Logistics division has done an alright job of bringing the forms up to date, and will be handling the recieval of all applications for submittal to the head office. Unfortunately I wasn't able to convince the head office to allow the agreements themselves to be posted here, but if you guys fill out form 0083b and check the appropriate box at the bottom we'll be able to send it to you.

You can fill out a form and send it back at any time to the address provided. Processing can take anywhere from a day to a year with all the backload around here, and there is a waiting list, but the sooner you get it sent back, the better your chances!
    Also, I'm told it's alright if you leave out a detail or two in section A as long as you explain why in the final section; and just do your best and be honest on the rest.
    They left out the multiple choice questions this year because they were a bit out of date, so you guys get a bit of a break compared to the old applicants.

After doing some research, form 0083b has been pending changes and more than likely still is, unless otherwise noted by Krash or Shane.

On The-Construct server itself; there are a total of around 600 or so admins registered, and around 20 or so super admins. ( Estimate )
  • Hint: don't ask for admin
  • there are a total of around 600 or so admins registered, and around 20 or so super admins. ( Estimate )

that killed tribes 2!! *starts a barfight*
  • You'll need to send an email to Demoncard with your CV and credit card details attached.
  • On The-Construct server itself; there are a total of around 600 or so admins registered, and around 20 or so super admins. ( Estimate )
    And yet only one actually goes on the server.
  • ErmM No haven't tried that yet..
  • that killed tribes 2!! *starts a barfight*

LEEEEEEEEEEERROOOY!
  • LEEEEEEEEEEERROOOY!
    here's a picture of the ensueing zipp charge
    durp-21946.jpg