Comments

• :eek: :clap: !!!

I'm very impressed how this mod has actually advanced a lot since it was similar to early construction mod, now it looks like middle/advanced construction mod!
    Where does the developing team hang out at?, they should move here and be awarded their own little space, after all this places name suits them.
  • :eek: :clap: !!!

I'm very impressed how this mod has actually advanced a lot since it was similar to early construction mod, now it looks like middle/advanced construction mod!
    Where does the developing team hang out at?, they should move here and be awarded their own little space, after all this places name suits them.

Agreed, it is nice to see mods progress so swiftly. :D

They'll probably set off in an attempt to forge their own community. (not sure)
  • I was under the impression that they were just kind of messing and around and weren't going to fully develope the mod. I believe I was wrong :o

Looking good :D
  • Another video that I apparently missed:

Shows a nice GUI in lieu of a massive amount of chat commands and a nifty building.

Edit_1:

lol, the way the broken pieces spasm about reminds me of the time Thyth implemented physics for T2 con. ;D

Also, this mod really makes me want to buy the game.
  • I like the word "lieu"