Indie Royale: A Bundle Every Fortnight

Indie Royale (brought to you by the good people at Desura/ModDB/IndieDB and the IndieGames blog) is a new indie bundle site similar to the Humble Bundle, with a bit of a different setup and a new bundle [strike]every 14 days[/strike] every few weeks.
How the pricing works is:
  • The minimum price starts at [strike]$2[/strike] $3.
  • The more people buy at the minimum price, the higher the minimum goes (to a maximum below the threshold).
  • The more people who buy at thresholds above the minimum price, the lower it goes.
  • The sale ends after 5 days.

In other words, buy it as soon as it's announced if you want it for $2, but the games are still worth $10+, so anything below is a bargain. The minimum will still be pretty low for quite a while, and I imagine will eventually hover around a few dollars below the threshold.
They have three more bundles scheduled for the next month and a half (every two weeks) following this that should be pretty good. Probably more down the road if they do well.

The Launch Bundle (Oct 26th) included:
  1. A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda
  2. Gemini Rue
  3. Sanctum
  4. Nimbus

The Difficult 2nd Bundle (Nov 10th) includes:
  1. NightSky
  2. Fate of the World
  3. Scoregasm
  4. Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!

Bonus game: Irukandji
Bonus game: Bullet Candy Perfect

The Really Big Bundle (Nov 29th) includes:
  1. Really Big Sky
  2. Runespell: Overture
  3. Cthulhu Saves the World
  4. Breath of Death VII
  5. Eufloria
All of the current games include standalone installers, Steam keys, and Desura keys.

The (current) Xmas Bundle (Dec 12th) includes:
  1. The Blackwell Trilogy: Remastered
  2. Eets
  3. Dino D-Day
  4. The Oil Blue

Comments

• By the way, I have an extra Sanctum Steam key if somebody wants it and missed (or just isn't buying) the current bundle.

Also, all the current games are or will be able to activate on Steam. The only one isn't at the moment is Gemini Rue (since it was just released on Steam), but it should be soon enough.
  • Krash could I have that extra key? Me and my friend want to play it coop.
  • Curses! Wraith beat me to it!

Still cant make online Purchases. :(

Edit: lol Doe gave me a Copy. :D:D:lol:
  • I'm sure someone else will have a spare. They had a bit of a bug with the Steam key system that they're trying to fix, so you'll probably need to wait till tomorrow before you can grab one.
  • The new bundle is out, currently at about $3.50.
  • I hate you Krash, stop making me spend money!
  • It's for your own good! :p
  • Thank you for posting announcements of the bundles I would otherwise miss them
  • Oh, their latest bundle is out, by the way.
  • I knew it, Krash is some sort of indie-iluminati-conspirator that's trying to machinate the impending downfall of gaming industry in favor for a new game order, most likely led secretly by a group of high ranking elders, including him of course.
  • I knew it, Krash is some sort of indie-iluminati-conspirator that's trying to machinate the impending downfall of gaming industry in favor for a new game order, most likely led secretly by a group of high ranking elders, including him of course.

Probably would be nicer than the gaming industry we have now :tinfoil:
  • .. actually yeah
    :tinfoil:
  • A PC-centric industry with fair priced games, creative developers, open modding, and no draconian DRM or money-grab DLC schemes that put the publisher before the player. I for one welcome our new indie overlords!

Anyways, the new indie royale bundle is up. Includes Dino D-day, which could possibly be hilarious.