Problems launching mods

How do I open a Tribes 2 mod? I've just installed construction mod and I am wondering how to launch this. Plz help :confused:

Comments

• There should be a shortcut/bat file to launch the mod in Game Data/Construction folder.
  • There should be a shortcut/bat file to launch the mod in Game Data/Construction folder.

I've never launched ConMod through the Shortcut.
    o.O
  • Depending on the specific mod, it may also install a shortcut in your start menu... or none at all.
    If the latter is the case, you just make a shortcut to "Tribes2.exe -online -mod Construction" (or "Tribes2.exe -dedicated -mod Construction" if you want to run a dedicated server).

Before you run it the first time, you should open the construction folder and run the DSO remover batch file (usually "DSO Remover.bat" or "JTLdelDSO.bat") to get rid of any cached precompiled scripts floating around.

I've never launched ConMod through the Shortcut.
    o.O
    If you've never run a construction mod shortcut it's pretty safe to say you've never actually run construction mod. Not that you technically need to run it unless you're hosting, as running the shortcut as a client mostly just adds useful keybinds. :p