Big season SALE of construction tools

http://m-craft.lv/en/
Wholesale company announces big season SALE of construction tools:
Cutting tools, abrasive tools, building and treatment tools, decoration tools, measuring tools, hand and electric installation tools, woodworking tools, auto repair tools, power tools, pneumatic tools, construction materials, surface protection products / tapes, personal protection products, garden tools
And much more!
Order now and receive your goods in 2 days time in any place in Europe
Get access to the biggest professional construction tool database in Europe – with fast delivery and best prices.
We will gladly answer all questions that you might have on our telephone numbers (+371) 67 81 97 78, (+371) 28 60 90 91 or by email [email protected]
www.m-craft.lv

Comments

• Do these idiots even realize they kill every possible hope of getting any clients at all with these spambots? I just wish we could sue them or DoS their shitty service into submission
  • DoSSing them would shut their mouth for a while.
  • I just had an email conversation with them, they replied quite fast which is kinda funny
    I'm fucking sick of recieving your spam in our forums, we don't want your fucking bots to find us and start posting advertisements, you aint getting no fucking costumers from us at all, in fact, all you're going to get is an avalanche of computer attacks if you keep up your fucking anoyance, fuck you and your bot, asshole
    Hello,

Thank you for your letter and for the information you have sent to us.

We have indeed done some advartising campaigns that involved posting some information about our company in relevant forums however it should have been done in a very moderate manner and certailnly with no spam.

Please kindly send me links to the forum where you have seen our spam and I will take all the necessary measures to ensure that it does not happen anymore.

Many thanks in advance and have a nice day.
    ---

Best Regards,

Andrei Grinchuk

Your "Moderate manner" of searching for related forums sucks, you just have a crappy spambot that searches for keywords, I hope you assholes get sued into oblivion for making use of such privacy invading measures, and here's a news report for you, noone on their sane damn mind clicks on a link posted by a spambot on a completely unrelated forum, it's like asking for having your computer hijacked by some lithuanian pricks, I still don't trust you're a legitimate business, I think you just want to nuke my forum, so screw you, just get rid of your spambots, we'll block them off on our own, and hopefully send you a little gift as well.
    Hello again,

We are in fact a legitimate business and have recently hired a person to do seo for us including posting in blogs. We have no idea what methods and tools this person uses in order to display our information.

We sell tools and we would like to present our information only on the forums that are related to tools and consumables.

We also strongly oppose the usage of the spam bots.

Please kindly send us a link to the irrelevant forum there our information has been displayed and we will take all measures that it does not happen again.

It is not in our interests to get involved with the spam since we good reputation business and if any of our contractors is using illegitimate advertising methods we need to know in order to stop them.

Mant thanks in advance.

I'm not answering again, I hope that was enough to get their ad man out of the random forum searching business, maybe they get thousands of emails like these a day, maybe they're crying right now, maybe they're acting coy while trying to triangulate my position and shoot a freaking scud missile at me, all in all, it was fun while it lasted.

Also, I did some research, and apparently, .lv is the country code for latvia, south of which is lithuania!, not a bad first gues eh?
  • Don't feed the pigeons
  • The forums were supposed to be refusing URLs from users under 3 posts, but I guess the old modification got mixed up when I put them into a different usergroup to stop them from sending anyone private messages.
    Should now be at least a bit fixed so that even though they can post, it will just strip out the links they post.

In the case of the forums here they're mainly not technically bots so much as manually registered accounts and scripted threads, but... since the forum has been adding rel="nofollow" to any links posted by users under 50 posts for years, any "SEO" benefits they're hoping for are nixed.

That a "legitimate" business would think spamdexing is anything but shady is just ridiculous. If they were truly interested in marketing their products rather than trying to game the search engines into directing them traffic by using "contractors" from India, there are a lot more above-board (and in many cases cheaper) options to choose from that would yield better results.
  • Deflun, I appluad you for taking the fight to the spammers. :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • Deflun, I appluad you for taking the fight to the spammers. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now go tackle ACTA.
  • Now go tackle ACTA.

LEEEEEEROOOOOYYYYY JENKINSSSSSSSSS!!
  • LEEEEEEROOOOOYYYYY JENKINSSSSSSSSS!!
    missingno_thumb.png?w=320&h=288
    It's not very effective
    ACTA uses CENSORSHIP FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
    ACTIBLIZZARD has been summoned
    ACTIBLIZZARD fills PAPERWORK and gains hold of the LEROY JENKINS TRADEMARK
    SNOWFIRE is now serving a 73 year(s) and one day sentence

You are out of pokeman
  • missingno_thumb.png?w=320&h=288
    It's not very effective
    ACTA uses CENSORSHIP FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
    ACTIBLIZZARD has been summoned
    ACTIBLIZZARD fills PAPERWORK and gains hold of the LEROY JENKINS TRADEMARK
    SNOWFIRE is now serving a 73 year(s) and one day sentence

You are out of pokeman

I lol'd.
  • Doofyrage, best rage.
  • I forgot to mention at the time, but shortly after this all happened somebody named Muhammed Masud - with a... loose understanding of the English language - sent a request to the support email looking for help in "longing at your site" to remove his posts that had somehow appeared as a spam posting.

I replied to the email (naturally) for clarification on the issue he was having, but he never got back to me. :(
  • Maybe we are being invaded by a race of shy latvian jawas that scatter when talked to.

Also, you should post the support mail here for intel purposes, we need to know what the jawas are planning.
  • Maybe we are being invaded by a race of shy latvian jawas that scatter when talked to.

Also, you should post the support mail here for intel purposes, we need to know what the jawas are planning.

I lol'd.
    :lol: