Beautiful Beat: The Trance Thread

Progressive, Emotional, Epic, Vocal, and open for public posting.
Let the beauty of Trance erase your worries and appease your soul : )

Comments

• hmm looks like you need some help.
    here you go : )

http://www.youtube.com/user/16klu
  • You know, I apreciate your, uh, love for trance music, but I think it's my obligation as half drunk sleepwalker to let you know that this forum would apreciate all your presences a lot more if you could do something more on topic, like, start a thread, talk about a topic, let people know what you're feeling, what's your fears, your needs, all of that without triple posting youtube videos which chances are not many people are going to look at.

Also, I'm honestly not mean, I'm a really nice person, honestly

:tinfoil:
  • You know, I apreciate your, uh, love for trance music, but I think it's my obligation as half drunk sleepwalker to let you know that this forum would apreciate all your presences a lot more if you could do something more on topic, like, start a thread, talk about a topic, let people know what you're feeling, what's your fears, your needs, all of that without triple posting youtube videos which chances are not many people are going to look at.

Also, I'm honestly not mean, I'm a really nice person, honestly

:tinfoil:
    my apologies. believe it or not I'm actually new to forums so I don't know whose rules to follow. The moderators or the members? also can you be a little bit more clear when saying "more on topic"
  • my apologies. believe it or not I'm actually new to forums so I don't know whose rules to follow. The moderators or the members? also can you be a little bit more clear when saying "more on topic"

Well, for starters you could find out what the forum is about, The Construct is about a (now old) mod for Tribes 2 in which the main goal was to build stuff, very sandboxlike, there were some very good years of activity in this mod and this forum used to be visited by those people, nowdays the people who still frequent this forum (sometimes I wonder why) are like the remnants of the construction community that still holds a soft spot in their hearts for that particular era of gaming, we like to discuss about games, technology, cheap philosophy, we even like construction equipment from latvia
    I like this place, I would like it to grow, that would be nice.
  • Well, for starters you could find out what the forum is about, The Construct is about a (now old) mod for Tribes 2 in which the main goal was to build stuff, very sandboxlike, there were some very good years of activity in this mod and this forum used to be visited by those people, nowdays the people who still frequent this forum (sometimes I wonder why) are like the remnants of the construction community that still holds a soft spot in their hearts for that particular era of gaming, we like to discuss about games, technology, cheap philosophy, we even like construction equipment from latvia
    I like this place, I would like it to grow, that would be nice.
    hmm I see.
    Well thank you very much for letting me spend some time here and for telling me your feelings for this site.

Now it's time for me to close this thread, and find a forum that's right for me(about music)

However I might stick around just to bother Darkavenger_35 XD. Later
  • The point isn't that you shouldn't post music (and given that it's posted in the "music" section that's ostensibly what one would be expected to post about), but rather that simply regurgitating an extensive list of videos is of, frankly, very limited interest to most people. The music could be great, but without so much as expressing an opinion about a particular artist or piece of music, it doesn't really leave much room for conversation... and so, the bulk of the videos simply go unwatched because they have no point of reference.
    There's no reason you can't post them - by all means, go ahead - but realistically, if you want someone to watch it, you should comment about the videos in your post.

As to the rest, it's traditionally more interesting to start a thread to talk about anything or nothing in particular and have a conversation with people. People lurking around here are for the most part perpetually waiting for someone to post something interesting before they decide to post.
  • The point isn't that you shouldn't post music (and given that it's posted in the "music" section that's ostensibly what one would be expected to post about), but rather that simply regurgitating an extensive list of videos is of, frankly, very limited interest to most people. The music could be great, but without so much as expressing an opinion about a particular artist or piece of music, it doesn't really leave much room for conversation... and so, the bulk of the videos simply go unwatched because they have no point of reference.
    There's no reason you can't post them - by all means, go ahead - but realistically, if you want someone to watch it, you should comment about the videos in your post.

As to the rest, it's traditionally more interesting to start a thread to talk about anything or nothing in particular and have a conversation with people. People lurking around here are for the most part perpetually waiting for someone to post something interesting before they decide to post.

Thank you very much but I already made my decision. besides this site doesn't seem that active and it's created for what looks to be for a game or a mod that have no clue about.

This thread is closed now so I'm moving to another forum. I'll be sure to use your advice where I end up. and again, I'll still be here just to piss off Darkavenger_35.