beats Dr dre

Beats by Dr. Dre is preparing to launch a brand new assortment, the Beats government line of headphones. When their current providing was talking to a younger client, the new Beats government headphones are sleeker in terms of style and simply overall a lot of premium in construction and in fact additionally sound.Features embrace noise cancellation, brushed metal end, automatic shutoff feature to avoid wasting battery life and pure, crisp audio integrity with soaring highs, deep bass, and true mids. it's like they require to compete with Bose and therefore the likes with this new assortment. we have a tendency to are undoubtedly trying forward to check these out.

Comments

• Yet another Moron spamming Un-related Forums.
  • Deflun, I choose YOU!
  • I'm not going to pick a fight with dr dre, bad idea.
  • Trust him, he's a dr.
  • The advertisement is for a site selling knockoff headphones, so even if you did contact them you'd just get some guy who bought a bunch of headphones from China on the cheap and probably doesn't care what anyone thinks.

But then... Beats is a series of low-midrange headphones manufactured on the cheap and sold for about 10X a comparable competitor's retail value because they are marketed to human sheep as being "cool"/"best ever" and carry the considerable boon of a name lent by a rapper who hasn't released an album in over a decade. They don't care what you think either. Though they would like it if you also paid $100+ for one of their $4 HDMI cables with extreme enhance magic digital signal technologies.
    Their proprietary magic processing bling plated cables include sorcery suspected to add another digit to the binary stream. 01101100011010010110010101110011 2! WOW!
  • I looked it up and found this..
    yahoo-answers-troll-untitled11.jpg