Got banned in '09 for chat spam...

Can I please have my account unbanned from the TC servers? my name was Acroma

=\

Im sorry ):

Comments

• I'll send you nude pics
  • Partied in '99 like it was 1899, forgot where dirigible was parked. :sick:
  • You were either there or quadrilateral. Remember your pet rocks and glow sticks.
  • Wow, You got Banned!
    I still wonder how I never got banned on the server.
  • I think this is the perfect moment to quote GLaDOS
    You're not smart, you're not a scientist, you're not doctor, YOU'RE NOT EVEN A FULL- TIME EMPLOYEE! Where did your life go so wrong? ERRRRRRG! I HATE YOU! Are you trying to escape? Hehehehehehehe. Things have changed since the last time you left the building. What's going on out there will make you wish you were back in here.

you don't want to walk into the arid construction wastelands!.. I heard them quantium earthworms and crumbling lsb buildings are dangerous hazards!

also.. Lizards!!
  • I still need to get back on and do some kind of last epic build.

Since all I have found inspiration in lately are ships it will probably be some type of giant ship.

Any suggestions?
  • I think we should all get back on.
  • Still waiting for those nude picks, but for those of you that actually care (or randomly log into these forums in the next few weeks) I am starting some sort of serious build. We need to get back into tribes!
  • we should all get back into humans.. like inside of him
  • I don't have any nude pics sorry :(
  • and yes I want to play on the TC servers so bad

After I got banned from TC I moved on to krypton construct and made my best creations ever. Unfortunately, that server seems to be down :(
    I am eternally saddened, I truly loved that place even though I was usually the only one on it.

I'd really love to come back to T2 but theres no incentive when my fav server perma banned me two years ago for something so trivial. I chat spammed because you were about to ban one of my friends (castiger) for arguing with some admin (I forget his name) and then I got banned too

=\
  • Castiger literally argued with all of the admins lol. Send a nice and serious PM to Krash. I don't know if anyone else can remove bans right now.
  • You must create 100 pancakes by the end of the month, sacrifice a slice of bacon to the Construct gods, fill a glass with the sweat of zipperdude's pet antelope, and give Humans a compliment on every single ship he has built within the last few years. You must then bake me some cupcakes, and write a poem about how handsome deflun is
  • Damn

Anything else?
  • I don't have any nude pics sorry :(

awwwww
  • Damn

Anything else?

Aquire nude pics
  • awwwww

Im amish I cant use cameras sorry
  • Im amish I cant use cameras sorry

But you use a computer..
  • Wait, so Ergo is back? O.o
  • But you use a computer..

I'm hiring somebody to use a computer for me
  • I think we should all get back on.

Aye!
    How about this Friday/weekend?
  • This Sunday works for me, work all day Friday and Saturday.
  • isn't sunday a kind of ice cream?
  • I doubt I have any idea how to build any more
  • It's like riding a bike, you never forget. Just gotta practice again
  • Man this thread went nowhere.
  • Wait, so Ergo is back? O.o

Yes.
  • lol shit I haven't been to this thread in a while