Memories.

Hello, my name is Phillip (Aka, phillkillv2, amped soda ect. Some of you may remember me.

It's 2Am and I'm just strolling through my bookmarks and I found this site again. Nostalgia ran through me remembering all of the people like Digital Killer of course Krash, Phantom139.... that's his name, Blnukem, Superdoe, and some others. I came to notice that this game/mod was like the thing for me. You guys were literally like a family for me and many others. One thing that is vivid in my memories is the time where I was trying to get up in a rank and I had to build something that was 'impressive' for Krash and Doe to evaluate. The building I built was out of blast walls and when Doe walked up to it, the whole thing just opened up. I was shocked and saddened. Doe was like 'if you're going to build something, build it out of something other than blast walls or people will just keep opening it up.'

I do have random memories about building my own little floating city in that square void in the back of that flatdash construct server and the project getting lost. I asked someone to help me get it going. Oh well.

I also remember building a few ships, and showing my brothers the mods for the first time. I remember when I turned into a massive juggarnaut and they were just shocked. I was shooting mortars that would blow the map up (That was on my own server, some of you may remember the Build For Fun server... ahhhhhh, memories :( )

The earliest thing I remember is when I was in middle school, which I played Tribes and Construct a-lot, I would wake up early and play Katabatic, and Goon Haven? I forgot which one and just play Tribes all day long. With that, one school day, we had a snowday and I got home from class early because we were going to get snowed in, and I went home and started working on this apartment/plaza like thing with trees and many other things in it. I specifically remember working on the upper area. (My memories can be so vivid that I can recreate them in my head to the last detail)

You guys will probably come back in a few years (maybe never) and read this and be like who the hell is this. I want this site to stay up for a long time, and even though it was generally not active for many years after 2010, I will always be around checking out the old funny things you guys posted, and recollecting more memories, hell, maybe I'll find my name mentioned somewhere.

Anyways, that's just the end of my tangent, if you guys have any funny memories on tribes or construct, please just share them :D

Comments

• I think I remember walking around that floating city of your's. Later I tried to build something similiar :P ( My name back then was DS=Dragonstalker)
  • It's like 3am, so I'm just clicking random bookmarks. I remember you but I can't remember anyone else structures really. I just know that there was mind blowing things being built, houses and other vast buildings.
  • I remember this

also, this was sweet