ACCM Screenshots

Here are some of the ACCM Screenshots. Also, This thread is a good place to stick your ACCM Screenshots.

Here they are, Screenshots from the ACCM Official Server. (These will be updated weekly)
  • screen1.png
  • screen2.png
  • screen7.png
  • screen4.png

Comments

• Did you really have to make this thread sticky?
  • Good Point, It's no longer sticky.
  • Your screenshots suck.
    Where is sky?
    =(
  • Is to foggy to see sky ;)
  • If you go up about 10,000 meters, you can see it. :)
  • Sorry for the sizes of the screenshots, I don't know what happened...

1st screenshot: Eolk blasting away at some zombies with the new 50 Cal minigun.

2nd screenshot: On ACCM Secondary, Thyth used an exploit to mess with some things and he was invincible... including after all of my failed attempts... :)

3rd screenshot: How many zombies you get after 2 swarms of ravengers.
    • screen1.png
    • screen4.png
    • screen6.png
  • Krash's page on his blog is blank...
    He has really good baked goods, though. :)
  • Krash's page on his blog is blank...
    Qu
  • /krash/ ?

Uhh...
    Oh! Forget it!
  • Whats that all about?
  • Your face. It was a very ugly conversation.
  • Sure it werent about ur mom?
  • Ooo... Punch him in da face, Eolk! :D
  • *Pulls out shotgun from where sun dont shine* you sure about that nukem?
  • *Eolk gets a distance away so the shotgun pellets don't hit him, then shoots Zaxxman in the head with a .357 magnum.*
  • *Zaxxman comes back as a zombie and infects Eolk, then leads the zombie horde to victory!!!*
  • *Eolk cures himself with the new curing medpack.*
    *Shotguns all the zombies.*

You lose, Zaxxman!
  • Theres a new medpack that does that? is it for certain armors? Also, i think we need more than 1 medpack by default because we can anticipate every move, think out every tactic, but theres one thing we can never be prepared for

HUMAN ERROR
  • Like -toasted-Snowfire789 Tking sprees
  • Zaxx... This thread is for screenshots and junk... stop spaming the forum with off topic crap! :mad:
  • ok ill spam it with topic junk!
  • Theres a new medpack that does that? is it for certain armors? Also, i think we need more than 1 medpack by default because we can anticipate every move, think out every tactic, but theres one thing we can never be prepared for

HUMAN ERROR
    Since antidote stations know how much to dose a person, and never make mistakes. I added a twist: Sometimes, you might "injure" the curee because the curer dosed them with "too much." It's a small chance, but it just might happen (just think: the guy you tried to cure).

Good Samaritans might not like this. :p
  • So...medpacks DONT cure ppl?
  • They do. You can switch the mode from cure to revive and vice versa. Just jet to cure/revive.
  • Clever use of the unused button, but juggernauts can jet slightly, thus making it awkward
    if they want to revive, they would have to jet again, and in that time, a zombie may be less than 8 meters away....still good thinking
  • Juggernaut can't carry a medpack.
  • Here is the Medpack for ACCM.
    • ACCM Medkit.JPG
  • Ooo, Stick around folks! Zaxxmans 1st batch of screenies coming soon!