WooHoo! Banned again!

Lol just got banned AGAIN from Blnukem's ACCM...Not quite sure for what this time but I called him a "jeekass" and that might be it. Eighth time I've been banned? 29th? I don't know any more. Lol.

Careful all, he's really touchy. Lol.

To Blnukem: Here's a recomendation, attempt puberty? Gain some maturity? Learn about the "Kick" button?

Comments

• oh.. he says sorry.. it was an accident, he meant to hit mute
  • Lol so why am I still banned?
  • Because, he's too lazy to take you off the list. And I'll make sure he stays that lazy.
  • Again, love you to. "Jeekass".
  • Him or I?

If it is I, then I have to say this: Yeah....
  • He hates me. Am amused.. =P
  • Wow, Gotta love Children's Drama.
  • Wow, Gotta love Children's Drama.

yesh :clap:
  • Makes me glad I wasn't there...
  • Actually, the fact of him kicking anyone who runs him over is harsh, which is if he were to be chosen to be an admin in BC, then I'm out of here.
  • lo. He abuses his power because he's not used to have it?
  • lol.

Got banned for apparently tking everyone with a napalm thing when I was on the ground...Eolk persuades me to come back, and in about 3 mins I'm forbidden to speak. I leave, come back, get re-forbidden, but I broke that command somehow so they kick me. ZOMFG I GOT KICKED AND NOT BANNED!!!!

Does anyone know why I still try? My attempts to talk to Bln are met with "SHUT UP!" and "*Slap*".... And Eolk continues to look better for being w/e and unbanning me? Lol. It's kinda amusing...Eolk says everything Bln does is a bit harsh and undoes it, and two seconds later Bln does it again and Eolk undoes it....Usually its my ban thing....Is there any end in sight?
  • Hmmm...I was just banned from ACCM Secondary Server the moment I said "Hi!"...First time joining, and I have no clue why...Can anyone enlighten me?
  • You should edit that post, it's over.
  • You should have posted this in ACCM...
    Oh! Oh! Can I have $500.00 for each time I unbanned snowfire?
  • If it makes you feel better, Blnukem used to get banned all the time on my server. Mezalyth hated Blnukem, and loved banning him. ;)
  • Lol thx Nao. ;)

Syn, I'm to lazy, but I will let it be known that we are friends. ^.^
  • Yeah, blnukem and snowfire made up the other day (I'm really good at this).
    Also, if it makes you feel even better, we banned other people who weren't you, snowfire! Now, you are no longer the only person who is/was on the banlist.
  • By the way, Blnukem got a sentence generator from Dark Dragon DX. Man, I wish he would get rid of it...
  • me too...

and on the clockworks server when you type in that certain sequence of letters and Tycho tells you a random sentence...... yeah that gets old too.
  • Those aren't random sentences from Tycho.
  • i know, but it randomly chooses a sentence every time. I have to admit, it was funny at first, but I don't think that everyone should be able to do it.
  • I have just diagnosed Blnukem with Bi-Polar.
    Maybe that's why he is so negative about everything you say about him.
  • Mmmm...He's now rejecting ALL ideas I give him, no matter how much they make sense. Am quite tempted to give him very reasonable ideas just so that they won't be used.

Btw, he is now trying to ban me from EVERY SINGLE ACCM Server. Lol.

Bi-polar and anger-managment. Alot of anger-management. Anyone seen Eolk lately?
  • Blnukem may be being affected by incidents outside of tribes 2. He may be all over snowfire because he needs a "punching bag" or someone to blame on. And, what better target than someone who comes on the server a lot and often has controversial behavior.

Snowfire's behavior often gives Blnukem an excuse to kick/ban him.
  • -_- Like what? Killing him back when he slaughters me with his SA commands?
    Giving my opinion about his ideas?
    Offering my own ideas?
    Other idiotic things?

And while Bln may be affected by something outside, this still gives him no excuse to treat me like dirt. I've said to hell with his mod, and will be glad to assist any others that would like my opinion/ideas.

Maybe once Blnukem goes through puberty or something, we can comprimise/talk. In the near future however, I don't see that happening, sadly.

But, the recent drama between Syn and I has happily turned into comradeship, and we are now good friends. I even have admin on his server.
  • Killing him back when he slaughters me with his SA commands?
    *cough*
    Other idiotic things?
    Not sure if you meant to say that, but you just nailed it right there.
    And while Bln may be affected by something outside, this still gives him no excuse to treat me like dirt.
    Maybe not, but he tends to be a lot easier to bug when he is apparently mad at something outside of tribes 2.
    Maybe once Blnukem goes through puberty or something, we can comprimise/talk. In the near future however, I don't see that happening, sadly.
    You just used the insult he used against you...
    But, the recent drama between Syn and I has happily turned into comradeship, and we are now good friends. I even have admin on his server.
    Or maybe he plans to stab you in the back. ;)
  • Your an ass. Just shut up and let me hate him in peace. Lol.