Poll #1

Poll Closes in two days.
Honest Opinions!

Comments

• I like metallic, but it could of been better.
    Such as Krash's Metallic 1.5 that he has been working on, It's evolved amazingly quickly, and that's an advantage. Metallic's rating probably just went up another 34.96%.
    As you barely see any quantium servers out there, just about every single server is running metallic, (Except for Electricutioner's ECM server, and a few other ACMM Servers.)
    Back to the point, Krash's mod he's been working on has new things, such as the Motion Patch, (probably a new game mode, if left in :P) Commands, vehicles, and a whole lot more.

Whereas Metallic 1.4 has limited options of that which differ majorly from 1.5,
    Commandwise, vehicles, and packs. Very limited indeed. So, I do like Metallic, but as soon as Krash's mod has been released, I can just raise that Yes, off the charts, :)
  • I really do like metallic, but honestly I don't have a very favorite version. They all have pros and cons.

But I actually do host Metallic when I host Con. (LAN with some friends on my dorm)
  • I voted "Heck yeah! (explain why)" because I like metallic, I like krash, and I like to be extreme (sometimes).
  • I hate metallic and I always will... :D
  • He's an oddball...
  • Brak=Moderator. Brak also only has one post (and I haven't seen him on the forums much). Must not "moderate" very often. :p
  • He doesn't love us anymore. :(