ACCM Commando Skins

Heh... It's not finished, I thought some of you might like to see what I have been doing for ACCM Clients. I got lots to do, like adding the annoying Alpha image and the skins for the light and medium armors.

Urban Camo... Mmm... Urban... Why Urban? You may ask? Well... Mostly because ACCM is, whether people like it or not, a Construction Mod!! OMG!!! It's construction!??!?!??!??!!11?!?1!11 :eek:

And better construction options will be made so when you are near a building, you don't stand out like a sore thumb. Urban is a good default camo armor for all enviornments because of it's grey/white/black colors... Think of a Zebra, How can you stay hidden with those stripes? The white and black cancel eachother out, making it invisible at a distance. This is sort of the same with the Digital Urban ACCM Armor, I made a few bots wear it and... Well... I had some trouble finding them. (On the ACCM Maps; Tactical Assault, Lost World and Apocalypse, not on flatland like shown below) Unless you are in a snowy or desert mission, then you will be hard to find.

It's supposed to be Digital Camo... But thankfully T2 screwed it up making it look like normal Camo... :mad: And I am too lazy to fix it... It still looks good anyway. :D

Here is the pic of the ACCM Digital Camo armor being used with Heavy Armor:
  • ACCM Commando Skins.png

Comments

• Urban Camo... Mmm... Urban... Why Urban? You may ask? Well... Mostly because ACCM is, whether people like it or not, a Construction Mod!! OMG!!! It's construction!??!?!??!??!!11?!?1!11 :eek:
    That makes you sound more retarded than usual. :D
  • i just want to know when it's coming out, i like the skin
  • Rly, make the rest of it as good as how it is on the shoudler pads! Nice work...something to be proud of.
  • I think Blnukem erased it. Oh well. I'm not a skinner, anyway.
  • Zaxxman: *walks to nukems house* Hey! You n00btard! Why are you cancelling everything
    Blnukem: *wakes after beind shouted at* Ur teh n00b! I lost my t2
    Zaxxman: you suck man! I thought we were good on this forums page *eggs nukem in face*
    Blnukem: *Closes window, does downstairs to get flamer ammo and gun*
    Zaxxman: *Walking away in fact of being very unsucessfull in his search for answers*
    Blnukem: You call me a n00b??? Flamer > Your ass---Get over it ya fr00b!
  • Blnukem does talk crappy Zaxxman talk. After you egged him, he would have cussed you out, then he would have chapped a lot more than your lips...
  • He would have tried to eat the egg first