The Pirates

Yes, you guessed it, The Pirate Band has formed up and played a show tonight! Take a look at these pics I got of the concert tonight. :D
  • Halsshot0110.png
  • Halsshot0122.png
  • Halsshot0128.png
  • Halsshot0125.png
  • Halsshot0111.png
  • Halsshot0112.png
  • Halsshot0118.png
  • Halsshot0116.png
  • Halsshot0117.png

Comments

• Here's a couple that I grabbed. ;)

I believe the last one is a rap battle of some sort.
    • Halsshot0894.png
    • Halsshot0895.png
    • Halsshot0896.png
    • Halsshot0897.png
    • Halsshot0898.png
    • Halsshot0899.png
    • Halsshot0900.png
  • ZOMG!!! :D!!!

You guys need to do this on the weekends. Like, when I have time to join...
  • We need to schedule a time when we all join and build something unique together. And then make sure that only the people that signed up can build with us :)
  • Different levels of building tend to not... make good buildings together...
  • I agree with Eolk! lol
  • I like to get down whit mah bayad self! Yeah!
  • Eolk, I understand from your perspective that you might think that I am an inexperienced builder, but that's only because I stopped building due to my devotion to scripting.. so.. yeah.

Unless you weren't referring specifically..
  • Eolk, I understand from your perspective that you might think that I am an inexperienced builder,
    Of course not! We all have abilities we hide reeeaaaal well. ;)
    I don't build much, but I build decently.
  • It's not always different levels of building either. Sometimes people building together can't communicate together very well and stuff gets messed up.

I was making a hotel on the Clockworks server and I let people start helping me. It went downhill fast. They weren't any worse than me at building, it just didn't mesh.
  • That's a good point. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself :)
  • Or you could just make a robot to do it for you. :)
    But I doubt anyone has any idea how to make such a perfect robot to do your biddings.
  • I think Father_Mulcahy tried to make an auto-builder that doesn't spam. He wasn't too successful though.
  • ECM Menger Sponge and Maze Generators, anyone?
  • I remember the maze generator.
  • totally.....Nuckin' Futs! Absolute fun! Those Shots wewnt to shabby either, were u just "playing" background music or using an audio pack of somesort. Yea i'd love to do something like dat/
  • First, you have to recruit a team of guys who like to have fun and mess around.
    Krash seems to have the PERFECT team for that...
  • People i could ask....
    Eolk
    (toasted) snowfire789
    Dark Knight!!!
    DS=DragonStalker
    Benjamin K8 (provided he doesn't break anything)
    Linker (see to right of Benjamin)
  • Don't ask Dark Knight!!! or Benjamin K8. Ask Alviss and Naosyth instead. ;)
  • Don't forget Insane Turkey, Mazo, Typhuse, and Elec (Elec does some FUNNY things).
  • Ok....ill keep that in mind....
  • We need to schedule a time when we all join and build something unique together. And then make sure that only the people that signed up can build with us :)
    I agree i live on gmt +2
  • Ok, last but not least, you need a server.
  • {NOS} Avalon/Clocks/Inquition....
    "the-construct.net 56/BC/WA/TX
    ACCM Dev/Main
    ...need i continue?
  • You need a CLAN server. Next, you need one of the co-leaders to take up a construction modification dedicated to the clan, then, that same person needs to host a 24/7 server. :D
  • lol, yah bitches.
  • You spelled "yeah" wrong.
  • There is a concert tomorrow night, I hope some of you come. The concert hall has been upgraded and improved significantly. I will update with new pictures soon.
  • Saturday or sunday?
    its saturday here
  • You spelled "yeah" wrong.

That depends if you care, or not.
  • It's the Canadian version of "Yeah" Eolk, so shush and respect our tiny dwarf co-dev.