ACCM is being re-done!

You read it right, folks. Emperor's champ and I have agreed to completely re-do CCM. We'll preserve 1.1 just in case, also, for those who want to play it while you're waiting...

Oh, and Blnukem, don't worry. We're not gonna throw away all of your changes. We'll keep a few. ;)

Comments

• And i'm stealing Blnukem's ideas for the future... futuristic weapons and what not :D
  • I honestly do not care, the ball is in your court now, I have no control over anything...
  • :(

We love you!
  • I'm so used to you saying, "You can't do that!" and "What do you think you're doing?" and stepping in and stuff...
  • The site has been updated! The background music was removed because it slowed my browser down.
  • Suggestions would be nice...
  • You have 2 forums on the website... -_-
  • I know. I was screwing around with the settings.
  • Lolz. I may toss in various suggestions as I see them, but it would be nice if I could run t2.
    :( Stupid HD
  • Well, i don't know who's idea it was, i think it was Zaxxman's, but you should put in a T.V., so if you don't want to fight, you can watch it from your house or fort, and see how the battle is going, you could use something like the command satellite for a camera to give you a picture of the T.V. <(^_^)>
  • I think that's a stupid idea =P
  • It's not...

However, it's impossible to do what he intended, so... yeah (if it wasn't, I would probably make security cameras rather than a TV).
  • I had always imagined a FF that showed what a camera showed, but Thyth said that was impossible. :(
  • well.. we could make a deployable which when activated pushes a TV GUI that shows what the camera shows... but that would be clientside.
  • No clientside. Me dislike clientside! :mad:
  • Status Report:

I've been porting some stuff from my heavily-modded CCM (I couldn't get it to blnukem because the tutorial either had to many steps or was too complicated or I was just too lazy) over to ACCM.

I'll get to working on the weapons a little later. I'll be having guests over tomorrow (...) and I probably won't have as much time.
  • No clientside. Me dislike clientside!

I don't like it and I don't even have T2 :mad:
  • Yea, i did make that TV thing up, but i think that with it being clientside >_>
  • Yeah, yeah.
  • This conversation is over.
  • Good! Erm, what were we talking bout? *Eolk pulls out blackjack and K.O's Me*
  • Hah! You suck, punk!
  • *Zaxxman is too -dead- to hear Eolks ranting*
  • KO stands for knockout, smart one.
  • Do you ever watch wrestling?
  • People don't really "die" there unless there's like an accident (like a cord snapping while you're in the air).
  • see i put it in -,-.....not necesseraly meaning fully -dead-
    or perhaps saying "dead"?
  • Zaxx... Stop trying to act smart...
    (Stop spamming too...)
  • Will we still get the RX-13 and the minigun "shredder"?