Happy New Year!

This is the place to post all of your New Year's Celebration creations.

I made this in about 5 minutes, I really didn't put much effort into it. I was in a rush, sorry everyone.
  • Screenshot-1.png

Comments

• I was in a rush, sorry everyone.
    You let us down.
  • Happy New Year And Hello First Hangover Of Da Year!!!
  • Hello First Hangover Of Da Year!!!
    Funny... I didn't get a hangover.
  • Funny... I'm underaged.
  • Blnukem is, too, however, he still busted out the drinks...

Stupid people. You deserve to suffer if you can't restrain yourself.
  • Blnukem is, too, however, he still busted out the drinks...

Stupid people. You deserve to suffer if you can't restrain yourself.

:D
  • Blnukem deserves it anyway.
  • I am the first to absolutely be the first to break a bone in my body for 2008. If you consider that it happened on January 1st, on 12:01am. Happened while I was tubing on a hill with my family. There was a big bump ahead of me while i was going, and it appeared to be a rock, so I slammed my hand against the ground to avoid the impact. ended up breaking my wrist.
    Hate to say, that was the FIRST time i have EVER broken a bone in my body.
  • Sorry to here that. Get well soon, bro! :(
  • Hate to say this, but that is the funniest thing I've heard on these forums!
    First person of da year to break a bone!
    (LOL!!!! btw)
  • You are a cruel, cruel man, blnukem.

... Want to make another gay face?
  • For your homosexual pleasure, Eolk, Here: <(^.^)>
  • You were the one who said you liked gay stuff and thought gay thoughts yesterday, blnukem.

Once more, Eolk, that was you...
    (And don't toss up that log of you using my name and saying "I'm secretly gay.")
    Although now I said that... you will probably make it your signature... -_-'
  • You got it.
    "I'm secretly gay."
  • You hear me world! I'm gonna scream it out!!!

BLNUKEM IS GAY! YOU HEARD ME!
  • You hear me world! I'm gonna scream it out!!!

EOLK IS GAY! YOU HEARD ME!
  • You here
    Gay mistake.
  • You, sir, post very useless things for no reason. I only posted useless things to help get on some people's nerves...
  • ¿El Queso?
  • You mean like how you randomly would say Waldo?
    in random threads?
  • MORE RANDOM!!!

Some Chinese crap I read off the Fortune Cookie fortune slip:

Cheu be cheu!!

Yao jeh may?
  • ZOMG I acheived a new level of spammage!!!

Quadtriple Posting!!!
  • You can't beat me - Septuple post.
  • You both know that krash will rise up soon with his wrath and pawn you two, right? I'm pretty sure he's getting pretty angered and disturbed with all the random useless posting. I mean seriously, Look who has to read these threads one by one to make sure they are appropriate and allowed for the community.

Just a thought.
  • Krash hardly ever has to moderate anything on this forums (and, for a while, the forums had no traffic). We simply give the forums traffic without the hassle of moderation (krash is really laid back, and we really don't want him to get up from his favorite chair with his sandals on).

Whenever krash pwns (pawn?) people, he does it really quick. If he had a problem with us, he'd let us know. I'm sure he disregards these useless posts, and steps in whenever he needs to. Sometimes, krash helps contribute, be he hasn't been lately. :p
  • If we're bothering you, all you have to do is say something, and I'll stop (don't know about blnukem).
  • It's my vacation. When I get on for a few minutes every day I read all the posts and see if anything is out of place. If I have the time and see fit I'll post once or twice. Next week I'll probably get back to checking them as usual.

Off-topic posts are fine as long as they're relevant to a conversation or are intended to start one. Threads deemed as such without any relevance to a subject area deemed by a section or subsection will subsequently be moved to the "General Discussion" area, though the policy on this is somewhat lenient.
    The moderation of the ACCM section is the undertaking of its moderators, though I do read those as well and will put a foot in if it gets out of hand.