Assassin's Creed

Well, I beat the game, after countless hours of stabbing people in the back, and throwing people off ledges. I'd like to say that, the ending is pretty nice, even the fact that they left you the ability to view letters written in blood in the lab, pointing out to another game of Assassin's Creed. As they killed the assassin's who were looking for you in the lab, they had also made a fairly big mistake. Leaving 2 more assassin's alive, "You will appear as another assassin" which directed for a second.
Many stories left unsaid, they left the main Altiar open for a story, but also starting a new one, leaving another big series yet to come.

So, Who has played Assassin's Creed, and did you like it at all... any glitches, bugs?
I might be just one of the other 50 people who have beaten the game without any bugs or glitches. But if you go to http://www.youtube.com and search for Assassin's Creed glitches, there are some rather, funny glitches found within the game.

Comments

• I just bought some nice new gutters.

Getting on-topic: That sounds like a violent game. :D
  • I think I'll take my leave from these forums, considering you guys are acting completely selfish on the boards. Tell Krash I said hi.
    And by the way, This isn't a comedy board k Thanx
  • Getting on-topic: That sounds like a violent game
    Well, it does, and I'm the only one on, and my brother and his friends are taking the computers.

I was going to read a book, when I saw you on.

Don't leave, we love you...
  • I was going to read a book

Nerd...

And BTW, Assassins Creed kicks ass... Thought I'd pop that in!
  • I think I'll take my leave from these forums, considering you guys are acting completely selfish on the boards. Tell Krash I said hi.
    And by the way, This isn't a comedy board k Thanx
    It's general discussion. Essentially, "anything goes", as long as it isn't totally pointless. Funny is good, as long as it actually is funny and not some played out tired campaign of uselessness. We even did away with the post count completely on the old RH forums.
  • We even did away with the post count completely on the old RH forums.
    I'm not post count crazy. I honestly don't care about my post count (unless I join a forum which does), I just make certain people think I do so I can get on their nerves (i.e. Zaxxman).

Pointless. Eh. I can't say I haven't went past that line a few times. I honestly can't think of anything more to exclaim.
    I think I'll take my leave from these forums, considering you guys are acting completely selfish on the boards.
    Selfish? Please. I think we were just being annoying, not selfish.
    This isn't a comedy board
    Comedy? Comedy on this board only comes unintentionally IMO.
    Don't leave, we love you...
    Really... stay. But if you feel you must go, then go ahead. We'll miss you anyways.
  • Eolk......you A R E post-count crazy....your a post junkie!
  • Zaxxman, you're a forum troll (:p), you revive dead threads and post useless things in them. At least I have the decency to post useless things in LIVING threads, and, I only post in dead threads when I have to.
  • I'm a forum Demon i guess...
  • Yay......The junkie...the troll....and the demon.......Chronicles of Narnion (Narnia/Construction)
  • I played Assasin's Creed, and it was fun, i loved picking fights with guards, that was fun, i killed all of them, and i killed this one lady, she was begging me for money, and so i pulled out me hidden knife and slit her throat.

Even once, i killed this one guy by accident, i hit the wrong button, and after my guy killed him, he cought him before he fell, and layer in gently on the ground, that was odd, i think i killed him up close with my throwing knife.
  • Finally someone who has a brain and can think properly. *gives Papa 50 cookies.*
  • I have a brain and can think properly, I just have trouble using it sometimes.
  • No, you have trouble turning it on, it's like a broken car motar.

Anyway, thanks, i played it at my friends house, and he said he's having a glitch with something, i asked him what, and he said when he gets to a certain point, it glitches, and he either falls through the map, or 2 Assassins appear, and i looked on youtube, and apparently others are having the same problems, but if i ever get an Xbox 360, that will be one of my top games to get.

P.S. Oh, thanks for the cookies.
  • =*( i didnt get assasins creed 4 christmas. Now u lot ruin ending!