ACCM Entertainment Thread

Comments

• The entire post is typed incorrectly... it should be like this:

I'm not obsessed, you're the only one that's worth hanging around with in the ACCM Dev team. A mental attitude, you show us what you're made of 100% of the time. You violent bastard.

NOT like:

im not obsessed, your the only one worth hanging around with on the ACCM dev team two, a metal attidute...you show us what ur made of 100% of the time, so violent

Anyway... Eolk is emotionless and his jokes are not funny, just annoying. And Alviss is too busy growing exotic plants and being drunk. So thank you for seeing that truth, Zaxx. :) That I am the more pleasant to hang around with than the other two fools.

Eolk = Annoying (He's kinda like Linker, only worse) and Alviss = Drunk.
  • theres one think that will separate linker from alviss
    linker isnt gay, hes homosexual

I taax it in the but.
  • Err?... Maybe I should say it like this... (It's more simplified)

Eolk is annoying, like Linker but worse.
    Alviss is a drunk.

So... You Lies Zaxxz0r!!! Eolk is the Homo, not Alviss.
  • ooh, put a bio-page on the ACCM website -_-
  • On how Eolk is annoying/gay and Alviss is a Drunk? o_O....
    That would be hilarious!
  • *voice in bln's head* doo it! doooo it!
  • I could toss a view chat logs when it was just the three of us. "Life on the ACCM Dev Server."

I only became annoying when I started hanging out with Blnukem. Should I stop being annoying, then?
  • ...or you could do this
    MAKE A FRIGGIN SITCOM WITH U BASTUDS IN IT
  • EOOOOOLK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3YWNmZa2fI&NR=1

The base is a touch pumped :)

This is DOW, with it's synchronized killing, epic FX/Sound FX and tactics that throw StarCraft back in the collectors box it came in.

&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKHsj5y8UL8&feature=related

Here is an Epic Duel
  • Looks like WoW with guns and vehicles.
    Is this game new? I never heard of it before... Except from Alviss.
  • epic duel? whats with the title?
    force commander as far as i remember was a star wars version of C&C.
  • Wow Zaxx... You are so fucking stupid... There is only one Star Wars RTS and it's Star Wars Empire at War you dumbass...
  • No wonder I never heard of this game, and why it looks so... Weird... It's a European game. I mean it looks like it has an interesting storyline, but it just looks too... Odd... With Orcs in the future and the doofy-ass infantry types. Regardless I'm going to try the demo to see if it's any good.
  • just google it bln, it will show up
  • I already Google'd Dawn of War you moron... Why do you think I just said it's a Euro game?
  • To waste breath?
  • oh, i know that game :D . infact ive got the whole set.
    best strategy game out there in my opinion.
  • I am playing the demos of the game. It's pretty interesting, could have somewhat better graphics though... Regardless it's fun.
  • I just got my wish granted. :D
    Dawn of War II
  • Wow Zaxx... You are so fucking stupid... There is only one Star Wars RTS and it's Star Wars Empire at War you dumbass...
    Umm, nope mine friend. There was another one, i don't remember the name. But it was crazy. You get building points (resources for building) from killing things. I don't remember the name though.

Force Commander is the name of the SpaceMarine Main leader unit.
    I already Google'd Dawn of War you moron... Why do you think I just said it's a Euro game?

It's a game from Relic. it won game of the year, the expansion won expansion of the year, and the Stand-Alone expansion won game of the year.

Game' s Workshop (Warhammer series makers), is London based. So, i suppose what you said about the game is true about the Universe it's set in.
    Alviss = Drunk.

I'm not always drunk! Trust me, you'd know if i was truly intoxicated.
    Looks like WoW with guns and vehicles.
    Is this game new? I never heard of it before... Except from Alviss.

WoW? Warcraft was based off of Warhammer, Warhammer 40k's fantasy based cousin (so yeah, it's like elves with guns and shit, but the story is fucking killer).
    Guess what? StarCraft was based off of Warhammer 40k.

That means.. WoW looks like Warhammer.
    the doofy-ass infantry types

I don't follow?
    Dawn of War II

Yah, thats a fake, it's just a video for a game on NGage (Yes, ngage, HAHAHA)

Unless of course you are refeering to Dark Crusade or Soul Storm.
    Graphics could be better

They didn't add shaders because they wanted everyone to be able to play, and the game came out in 2004.

//

http://files.filefront.com/MySpaceMarineswmv/;9928829;/fileinfo.html

Another Epic video.
  • Yah, thats a fake, it's just a video for a game on NGage (Yes, ngage, HAHAHA)

Fake huh? Then explain this: http://www.dawnofwar2.com/us/home

I bet you'll wet your pants after seeing it.

And uhh... Sorry outright pwn you...
    Developed by award winning Relic Entertainment, Dawn of War II ushers in a new chapter in the acclaimed RTS series - taking players to the brutal frontlines of war to lead an elite strike force on a mission to save the galaxy.

It's the 41st Millennium in the Sub-Sector Aurelia - a cluster of worlds on the edge of the Galaxy - where a battle of epic proportions is about to commence. Ancient races will clash across the planets that dot this section of space, battling for the greatest of stakes - not only the claim to the land and its bounty - but the fate of each race.

With a focus on fast-action RTS gameplay, Dawn of War II brings to life the science fiction universe of Warhammer 40,000 like never before. Experience the intimate brutality of battle as you play through your chosen race's epic campaign. Clash with enemies on battlefields ablaze with visceral melee and ranged combat. Lead and develop your squads from raw recruits into the most battle hardened veterans in the Galaxy.
  • Oh snap.

That made my day.
  • Maybe you people should believe me more? >_>
    I may be a compulsive liar, but I also tell the truth quite often. And it's funny... When I tell the truth, it's so outrageous, it seems like a lie. :D

So... I simply shock people when I tell the truth?

Also, why can't you download Soulstorm? I don't really feel like going to Gamestop or something to get it... =P
  • Idk, i don't think it has been released yet. Also, i'm kinda disappointed with DOW2, it's another RTS, i was hoping for a FPS.

But the trailer made me come.
  • i was hoping for a FPS.

You do realize if they keep pumping out DOW expansions and crap like they seem to be, a FPS version is inevitable.

And Soulstorm was released March 4th. Just to let ya know. :p

And compared to most RTS's I played, this one is strangely addicting... Just like Sins of a Solar Empire... I don't like Sins at all, but once I start playing, I can't get off... The same with this game. Don't get me wrong, it looks like the type of game to have an epic storyline, but it's just too WoW-ish, but I am still addicted to it as a drug addict is to crack.
  • YAY!!! I found the downloadable version at the EB Games website! This is why I love EB Games. :heart:
  • Sins was addicting becuase it was realtime.. it was like... "ok, i'll make this super battle destroyer, then go outside.... oh... it's appears that that planet is undefended... ohohoho!"

etc.

This game is fun becuase you can make your units run up to other units and fight them hand to hand, then make a dreadnought grab a guy off the ground and rip him in half... blood will spray, and your epic HQ guy will dance in it. Plus the shit they say is sometime funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFO-3XyRLgQ&feature=related

This one made me lol.

Also, i love the Soul Storm trailer, you should check it.

Addition: I just went out a bought Soul Storm :)
  • This is Alviss as a Space Marine:

This discussion has been closed.