Will anyone be willing enough?

For People with Mulitple T2 Accounts:

Will you be willing enough to Give up one of them?
Because i cant find the game ANYWHERE! And my Friend Really wants me to get a account!!!!

PLZ!!!

Comments

• Hey! Actually, I am going to do you a favor. Since my new computer can't handle Tribes 2 (Since the computer is so new and T2 is so old) I will be willing to help you out! I'll PM you my login name and password to you.
  • Omg Thank You Sooooooooooo Much!!!
  • I'll send it to ya right now.

And, no problem buddy.
  • Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You -sorry for spam soooo happy
  • Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You -Sorry for more spam, still happy
  • (Since the computer is so new and T2 is so old)
    :rolleyes:

I've said this before, but your inability to run a game has nothing to do with iy being "too old".
  • Well... I'm too lazy to buy another video card... Besides, I've played T2 since it came out, I'd like to keep playing, but it just got old after 7 years... So I'm going to move on to other things. Don't worry I'll still be on the forums, Krash. :cool:
  • I'm gonna have to agree with krash...

If you weren't so freaking stubborn...
  • Eolk... I am not wasting 2-300 dollars for another video card just to play Tribes 2... I'll just go off to other games. Like Huxley for example. Or Unreal Tournament 3 or CoD 4 or Quake 4... I can keep listing, but I don't want to :D
  • Well, whatever. I honestly don't think Huxley is gonna be as big as you think (it's gonna turn out like MapleStory or Runescape or Gunbound -- Crappy and stupid)...

Keep playing your xbox. It's what you've got...

• Yay, Ugly Girl! Let's take this conversation down a notch, shall we?
  • What?...
    What does the Xbox have to do with my computer?...
    Stop trying to change the subject...
    And, yes, Huxley is going to be as good as I think. I have done lots of reading up on the game, so I think I know what I'm doing.
  • O CMON!

Cant ya see that he thought this thur carefully? I REALLY wanted a account and krash told me to try and get a account off someone with multiple accounts! And i got one, AND IM HAPPY THAT I CAN meet him on a game he plays alot!

So leave him alone!!!!
    plz
    (not trying to be rude)
  • errrm....i left out my buddy playing this game right? ya, i thought so.
  • Yes, Eolk, Stop concerning about me so much. Your just mad because I was forced to leave T2 and I don't feel like using up money to play it.
  • ya thanks
    gtg see yall later
  • Ok! Let's stop and think...

Did I say, "Blnukem, take your account back!"? No, I didn't. Where Blnukem puts his money is none of my business.

[Back to Blnukem]
    Are you sure it's not gonna turn out like Runescape or something? :D
  • Eolk, no one said anything about me taking back the account...

And it's not some Fantasy crap with orcs/elves/dragons and all that bullcrap... It's more like Quake 3-4, Halo, Doom, Gears of War and Star Wars Galaxies all bunched together. That's why it's an MMOFPS. Not an MMORPG where it's that fantasy bullshit and you do nothing but watch the same animation of your character hitting/shooting the air and some monster gets randomly killed. Instead you shoot the a target or crush/shoot/destroy them with Tanks, Jeeps, APCs, ATVs or Fly Areial transports into them or fly hoverbikes into them. It also has gametypes like T2. Like CTF, Deathmatch and all that stuff. And a battle of 120 people per team, so it'll be intense. So shuddap! You have no clue what your talking about.
  • Yes, Eolk, Stop concerning about me so much. Your just mad because I was forced to leave T2 and I don't feel like using up money to play it.
    I'm not mad that you left tribes 2, I'm just a little disappointed. It's always hard to hear someone say a game you like so much is "too old." (Especially when my brother tries to prod me to program a mod or something for HL2.)
  • I jammed my finger today, and I gotta practice guitar. :(
  • Read what I said... I don't feel like re-typing it or moving it...
    And I have no damn choice, I have to move on. And accept it, T2 is an old game. But it's still fun as hell, even if it is old. ;)
  • And, I know someone is gonna say: "You do have a choice, go buy another video card!"

Uhh? Guys? Not everyone here has money pouring out of their asses... I can't afford a new video card... Besides, this one is good enough for all games. Just not Tribes 2. :D
  • Zipperdude, they just like to bicker. :p

It was more than likely the drivers are at fault, not the card. The ATI Vista drivers are notorious for being iffy. I wouldn't have suggested to buy a new card or spend money on something, but to try other things such as switching to XP (or creating a dual boot install) if you were really keen on getting back in the game.
  • Um... I am using XP... And I always have been...
    And yes, me and Eolk do like bickering, so don't mind it Zipperdude.
  • ohhhh......
  • Well in that case I stand corrected, but I still wouldn't count on ATI's drivers. ;)
  • Maybe when I get enough money I'll buy an Nvidia driver. But that's months down the road... *sigh*