A strange error...

Well, when i load a mission, Vehicle Stations use the Vehicle Pad shape. Vehicle Pads use the MPB deployable inv shape and when i try to load the MPB deployable Inv datablock i get a UE.

any ideas of what the deal is?

Here it is \/

StrangeIndeed.PNG

Comments

• What info shows up for each of the objects in the inspector?
    Is it just the shapes that were swapped around or the whole datablock?
    Did you modify the names without realizing?
    Each of the station datablocks and their corresponding functions is handled in station.cs, so it wouldn't be too hard to get them mixed them up.

Hmm... Sorry I couldn't be of more help, gotta run out. :p
  • Yay, i investigated and it seems that :

What should be Datablock, StationVehiclePad (the big black thing) has the shape file Vehicle_Pad.dts which is correct, but ther model is the MPB inv station. Although with the correct Collison Box, and the correct bounding box.

What should be StationVehicle has the shapefile Vehicle_Pad_Station.dts which is correct, but looks like the Vehicle Pad (big black thing), but with the incorrect collision box but a correct bounding box

All the datablocks and shapefiles are how they should be or so says the deployable Vehicle pack (which remains proper) and station.cs.

Also, i get UEs when i run CTF maps, and when i finish using an Inv Station.

////////////////////UPDATE/////////////////////////////

In the exec list i put station.cs ahead of pack.cs (which execs the Deployable Vpad) and that seemed to do the trick. I'm not seeing or getting anything strange anymore, so... i think all is well.
  • Were you building in a mod?