Awesome

I'm really glad to see that the tribes 2 construction community is still around. It's been so!... long sense I have played, I'm going to be on from time to time so i hope to see all of you around.

P.S. If anyone can point me in the right direction to getting flatland maps and the old scripts like the superchaingun pulse thing and anything else i can't remember, I'd really! appreciate it.

I've only got these so far lol

savebuilding();
loadbuilding("name-nameofmap-00000");
$mpm::nukempb = 1;

I'm hoping in the next 2 months or less to re-open the server constructing with plastic so that there can be another full time construction server up.

Well I guess thats all for now, cya soon guys...

Moe/Plastic Rice

Comments

• Welcome back. ;)
    There's been a number of people coming back the past few weeks - not necessarily construction players, but players in general - is it a conspiracy of some sort?

Construction maps and such are still at rawr32.net as they used to be (specifically http://dl.rawr32.net/ if you want to go straight to the open directory), and there's an old console command list in this post: http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showpost.php?p=381&postcount=2

Construction will eventually evolve, but it will never die as long as I have any say in it. :)
    Hopefully within the month we'll have the second TC.net server back up so there's both BC and TX.
  • Hay! Welcome back! Well...Krash here owns the-construct, Thyth/Electricutioner owns Clockworks / NOS Algida, Naosyth owns NOS Naosyth. DS=Dragonstalker owns DS' con
    Eolk owns ACCM, im the noobie we all laugh at and bln is havng a few problems....
    WELCOME TO CONSTRUCTION!
  • Hey Zaxxman, i think he gathered that you were the noob we all laugh at, i've got some Downloads on my site, and This link will take you straight to the downloads page.

P.S. Sorry if it's not what your looking for, i'm only saying if, you might find something though.
  • Well...i recapped it..k?
  • Who here is from Bay City, MI?

It showed up on my web site, and that is really close to where i live in MI.
  • how did it "show up"?
  • i have my ways...................MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • *Runs A way*
  • i was actually wondering, because when someone goes to my website it shows where that person's I.P. address is loacated.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Well...you got it wrong for me!
  • yeah, well i saw someone from the U.K. so i thought is was you, it was only a guess, chill out.
  • Could have been DEATHBORN, ask him, he will s*** himself
  • to true......i'll do that
  • Good to see a... uh... well, I want to say familiar face, but I think Krash is the only one who recognizes you. I've only been around in con for 1-2 years (I would have come earlier if my buddies weren't bashing it all the time). Anyways, make yourself home at the forums, and feel free to help yourself to the refreshments.
  • Just dont eat Doe's do not host a server thingabob
  • Ahem... i own Tauris. I'm also in a custody battle with Eolk over ACCM

"Damn it Eolk, i want it on the weekend! Why do i always have to be the bad guy making it go to school?!"
    ~ snippit from our latest arugument

Oh yah.. my game name is Alviss. :)
  • Sweet thanks a lot really helps...
  • Sweet thanks a lot really helps...

But yah.. on a serious note. Have you gotten the maps and mod yet?
  • Flatland/Flatland big is erm....COMPULSARY because of popularity on most servers
  • hmmmmmm................
  • Clockworks is mainly Flatland, ACCM mods are too, and lets not forget tauris!
  • When will ACCM be back up, i'm getting bored, and i think we all agree we want zombie killing.
  • I prefer ahnillation, but who cares