Who did you emerge as?

This is where your comrades can find out who you ended up as on the zomb test.

Comments

• Why didn't you put Alviss? :mad:
  • Don't know what the hell this thread is for... But I selected my only real friend from that list, Dark Dragon DX.
  • *sigh* goto headlines for the week and take the test bln....
    I dont know alviss' tactics on ACCM
    I Ended up as DX =)
  • That test turned out sucky and hard to read. :p
  • I saw, LOL! 3 ppl came out as me!
  • I don't die. So.... if you don't die, then you're like me

EDIT

Where IS this test?
  • Zomg!!! A Dingo Ate My Muffins!
  • *Shoots Dingo*
    Thats as bad as the penguin that ate Super's Muffins
  • I voted for myself just 'cause.
  • Nuff' said =)
  • I choose Eolk, because the last i saw of him, he was charging the front-lines like a space marine would.
  • Or a psycho
  • I emerged as Digital killer.... under sniper rifle there should have been a "cover? fuck cover! My shotgun and grenades are all the cover I need"choice and if thats you, your me

Seriously though, i spent way to much time in the open fighting zombs, my only savior was when Flaconblade or someone else (usually not someone else they had a tendency to whoopsey it a couple meters in the wrong direction) danger close'd napalm on my overrunning creations.
  • Haha, yah... sounds like FalconBlade.
  • I emerged as Digital killer.... under sniper rifle there should have been a "cover? fuck cover! My shotgun and grenades are all the cover I need"choice and if thats you, your me

Seriously though, i spent way to much time in the open fighting zombs, my only savior was when Flaconblade or someone else (usually not someone else they had a tendency to whoopsey it a couple meters in the wrong direction) danger close'd napalm on my overrunning creations.
    lol, now I'm you. Instead, now, Blnukem drops the napalm on top of me, instead of near me on the zombies.
  • Mmm... Napalm... *Burns self eating napalm*
  • *throws candle at blnukem*