Maps

Ok, out of curiosity, i want to know what everyone's favorite map is.

Comments

• Why is this question in the ACCM forum? But anyway... I enjoy flatland, always somewhere to build on there.
  • to true, but i was only curious
  • I don't mind, anyway, but I prefer Flatland Canyon better... but it's not on the list :mad:
  • Flatland canyon is more likely to produce errors since the main area where everybody builds is really far from the mission area. The further away from the mission area, the more likely the engine is to make "mistakes."
  • I like flatdash...it isnt just an endless desert, theres also holes in teh map :D
  • I voted for flatdash....it was the first map i ever played on when i got T2...brings back good memories...too me at least.
  • FlatLand was the first con map i played on. With Ripster and Shorty.
  • You downloaded it already..?
  • When he started playing the majority of the time most servers (including mine) ran Flatland or one of the many other clientside construction missions. A few servers ran serverside maps some of the time (like CMDR's ConstructionRPG maps or just defaults), but usually ended up back on a clientside mission in the end, which forced a lot of the new players to either download or get out.
    It wasn't until the surge of players a long while later that the new players stopped seeming to be willing to figure out how to install a vl2, and soon I started running serverside missions all the more often.

PS: Shorty = :heart:
  • Makes sense, ima go dl con isles
  • out of those i picked flatland. flatland canyon is the way to go though
  • My first con map was firestorm or something.
  • You only like flatland canyon bln because it was where u pwn Eolk with hunter mines XD