Forgotten memories :(

2»

Comments

• Sweet jesus. The Pimp is back.

RUN LIKE HELL!!
  • hahahahaha you guys are great... u can blame foo for my absence xD :lol:
  • note: I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ALL OF THOSE PICTURES!!

other builders include: Brak, Vipersfreak, Cal45 Cpatn power, kez... and I dunno!

I did build alot of things there. The spaceships ( i wont say wich ones but the con vets would know)

I built most of the mechs EXCEPT in "the mech battles" those are CPOWERS

I built that big UFO never finished of course, just wanted to try

Viper built the CAR

I built the solo MECH with the gun and sword and the Huge crate SPACESHIP

:sigh: getting tired, may update credits later
    kind of sad that warlord didnt give me any credit and gave the credit for the car to some guy named viper when i was the one who made it :( even the gun in the mechs hand with beacons on it and the ship with energy packs D: sadddddddddd
    (i was even in some of the screen shots)
  • I knew the car and ship were yours :p

Do you still have any of your saves?
  • can you make the car,motorcycle,ship and robot move?
  • Yes, badly :lol:
  • I BUILT THAT F$@%ING CAR AND THAT CRATE SHIP AND I MADE THAT GUN FOR UR MECH! >:O WARLORRRRRRRDDDDDDD IM BACKKKKKKKKKK and hey long time no see right xD hows you and captn doing now? :lol:
    Ps. Thank you for taking pictures i lost all my buildings :)

id have like that in red better, you fail :D
  • ohhh man talk about mems.. dude that one fighter ship with the blue lsbs is the ship that got me into building ships. and the ones from canyon bring back such mems lol. i need to open up a server and load up canyon.. i miss that. it just wont be the same since i lost all my old ships from that era.. man i miss those times and i want to re-create them.. story of my life.. =P
  • id have like that in red better, you fail :D

Oh noes... not you again... WAIT who are you again?!?! and who are all these othere noobs... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!
  • You should work more on that ship of yours, War
  • Warlard!
  • Some of those buildings on the first page, I have saves of still. Dricon passed all of his saved buildings to me before he left and never returned. I could probably post the ones I do have.
  • Sorry Vpimp, don't worry I know your awesome!