If 1.21 has messed up ur comp, go back to 1.2
Use the download up ahead

Comments

• 1.21 shouldn't have screwed anything up. It's just a mod.
  • it screwed up DS's t2
  • He screwed it up somehow himself, A mod cant ruin a game unless if he installs it incorrectly...
  • -_- or if something in the mod is screwy
  • listen up! Tribes 2 was working whit all my custom scripts and map packs but after i installed accm 1.21 custom scripts and maps didn't show up in game and mod didn't worked. Game worked fine bevore 1.21! Thx to you i have new pain in my ass while fixing my tribes 2!
  • If you delete the mod folder and remove DSOs the mod should leave no effect on your game whatsoever.
  • Also, if you have a lot of custom scripts, it may cause mods to not operate correctly. Especially custom scripts that overwrite functions.

You probably forgot to delete DSOs.
  • didn't worked.

LOL!!!
    Nice grammar.

Besides, you probably installed it incorrectly, or you must have deleted something in the base folder... Re-install T2 and see what happens, I installed 1.21 myself to see if it did 'break' something, and it worked perfectly the first time, so you must have done something.
  • See? Even Blnukem knew what to do, and he's the guy we put down a lot.
  • Actually, 'Elk' we put you down, you are just to stupid to realize. (Actually it's really Zaxxman, but no one cares about him)
  • /me high-fives Blnukem
  • See, this is why i turned emo 2 days ago, nobody likes me, my arm is falling off but idc.
  • o_O... You.... FAIL!
  • .... (no comment)
  • Pretty sure this topic has served its purpose.
This discussion has been closed.