Kicking Eolk in the Ass.

First Screenshot, is me looking around stealthily to find Eolk.

Second is I finally get behind him and kick him, my foot got stuck in his ass and I began wiggling my toes to make the pain settle in! :eek:
  • screen1.png
  • screen3.png

Comments

• *Zaxxman has lost all feeling in his nerves from laughing, and is unable to speak*
  • Eolk needs surgery.
  • He needs more than surgery... I think I kicked his velcro balls off!
  • U kicked his steel buns off!
  • Me Krash and Shane attended the national womens convention on tuesday, since i was working on a secret project at the time, i decided to kick Shane in the dark pit where the sun dont shine.
    • NWC.png
    • NWC (1).png
    • NWC (10).png
  • Secret Project? You mean the Mellenium Falcon you were making?
  • yep, now u can see it in background, crap!!!
  • I would like to be the first to call copyright infrigment on this one.

The Millenium falcon was my idea in the first place to build in construction. :p

My DAMN Partners, *Ahem* SuperDoe and PapaBear, ditched out on me when I started to build the frame. So, It's sorta self project for me. Feel free to help me build it if your experienced. I just want to roleplay in the damn thing.
  • The Millenium falcon was my idea in the first place to build in construction.
    :clap:

lol.gif
  • Well....to badd, i already gone so far on mine, it merely requires living bits, a small detail update, and some sitting stuff for when were "flying" but it breaks when that happens
  • Krash. -_-

I meant my idea for this week. ha, yeah thats it. :p
  • Too late, Go see new thread for my progress
  • No, it was his idea first. Then, you unofficially "took over" the idea.
  • errr /me copyrights idea
    Hah hahahahaha!
  • He copyrighted it first...
  • yea, well, mines better and too far into prduction to stop, actually its almost done