ACCM 1.22 is out!

ACCM 1.22 is out! It features some neat fixes, especially for the help menu. It follows a more "traditional" style. I put the sentinels on the front help command so you can get to them easily.

Go download and already! Also, if you can't get the digger pack to work, then stay away from it. :)

For TracerECM users...
In the voice manager, there is the option to import/export. Export your bind to your base folder, exit tribes 2, move it to your Construction folder, and re-enter tribes 2 ACCM modded version. Choose 'import' and select the file in your construction folder, and you're done!

Note: I've never done this before, but, there is an import/export option on there, folks. Please make use of it!

Comments

• da-ha-ham youuu!
  • Jerk-face. I told you how to ease your work load up. >:P
  • ACCM 1.22 is out! It features some neat fixes, especially for the help menu. It follows a more "traditional" style. I put the sentinels on the front help command so you can get to them easily.

Go download and already! Also, if you can't get the digger pack to work, then stay away from it. :)

For TracerECM users...
    In the voice manager, there is the option to import/export. Export your bind to your base folder, exit tribes 2, move it to your Construction folder, and re-enter tribes 2 ACCM modded version. Choose 'import' and select the file in your construction folder, and you're done!

Note: I've never done this before, but, there is an import/export option on there, folks. Please make use of it!

I can try to fix the digger pack and make it precise each time.
  • Oh, and please, SET YOUR PREF FILE! Start up your game, and then quit after its finished loading. Your prefs file will be located in prefs/serverPrefs.cs.
  • I can try to fix the digger pack and make it precise each time.
    It should be precise. It's just a pack that's harder to use than most other packs. I'm sure this is the reaction that Elec got when he first came out with the logic pack.
  • The Hole-Digger doesn't work.

Edit:
    I didn't even touch it... >_<

Edit 2:
    Unless purebuild needs to be on for it to mount.. *Turns On PureBuild*
  • I'm telling you, it does... or it should...
  • Ok, it's broken. It won't mount at all. I'll check its .cs file and see what's wrong...

Edit:
    Syntax error: Line 140!
  • Ok, it's broken. It won't mount at all. I'll check its .cs file and see what's wrong...
    OMG. It worked when I tested it.

Piece of crap thing. Decided to go all screwy right when I decided to release it. >_<

Edit: Oh, and please check for syntax error in deployables.cs.
  • I don't see what's wrong.

messageAll('MsgAdminForce', "\c2"@%sender.nameBase@" has changed the update time for the terrain to "@%cmd2@&quot; "@(%cmd2 <= 1 ? "minute" ? "minutes")@.);
  • Syntax error?
  • OMG. It worked when I tested it.

Piece of crap thing. Decided to go all screwy right when I decided to release it. >_<

Edit: Oh, and please check for syntax error in deployables.cs.

No errors in Deployables.cs. Just in HoleDigger.cs.
  • Syntax error?

I'm just saying I can't see the error in that. :mad:

Edit:
    Syntax error: Line 327.
    messageAll("", "\c2The ground is expected to update in "@$Host::DiggerPackUpdateRate@" "@($Host::DiggerPackUpdateRate <= 1 ? "minute" ? "minutes")@!);
  • I see what's wrong. One of the question marks is supposed to be a colon.
  • The same thing with that one.
  • Spawned a sentinel with Saw projectile and it doesn't work. It's just slowly floating towards the ground - sitting.
  • Removed the lines in Hole digger. I deploy and it doesn't dig a hole.
  • Just released 1.221... the hole digger takes five minutes to update by default.
  • Eolk (Yolk?) bashed the Sentinels, so don't expect them to work...
    Not that I have even ever seen them anyway... Just that Emperors Champs (Alviss [Elvis?]) said Yolk bashed the sentinels on him... So Elvis got angry and told Yolk to go die... And Yolk or Elvis haven't fixed the broken sentinels yet. I haven't seen Elvis around lately... He's hiding under a beach eating a peanut butter and banana sandwich while trying to fix the Sentinels, and Yolk is busy cooking himself sunny-side up.
  • Blnukem (dope? Seems like he's taking the all the time...), the sentinels never broke, they've always been that way. In fact, I'm the one who got them to work better (Alviss tried to delete their connections directly rather than drop them like regular bots >_<). Alviss' code had a few errors (my code does occasionally, too, Blnukem, you know that). He says that each time I edit his code, its like me saying he's not good enough to code for ACCM. This is not true! Alviss, we need you very much! I'm willing to teach you about HTTPObjects if you just come out of your rock and forgive me.
  • Uhhh... I DON'T DO DRUGS! (I'm playing with crack, is that a problem?)
    And Elvis... WE LOVE YOU! COME OUT OF YOUR HOLE AND PLAY WITH THE SENTINELS!
  • Hes too busy on uhh....
  • Alviss died... He ate too much Canadian food...
  • Like elk hide with syrup atop
  • *Delivers a mule-kick into the face of Zaxxman.*
  • *Storms off to find teh kreig*