ACCM 1.221 is out!

I know you've got to be saying, "God, another update?" Yeah, and please give a special thanks to Dark Dragon DX for pointing this one out *gets out the bug-spray*.

Any-who, the digger packs have been fixed. Sorry to everyone whom I denied this to. I was too blind to see that it was really my programming, not your incompetence. ;) This week has been very hard for me, since I am without access to my tribes 2 on this computer. It's very hard to debug. So, please bear with me.

Also, something about my browser might produce CRC errors with the zip (I think its some security thing). Please tell me if you encounter any.

Comments

• lol? Next will be ACCM 1.2221221211

XD
  • ACCM 3.1415926535... you know the rest.
  • lol...

HEY!!! GIVE ME SOME OF DAT PI! :mad:
    Is it apple or cherry?
  • It's mathematical-tasting.

Mmm... numbers.
  • Dont f***ing add decimals, add whole numbers. Unless its rly small. then go up .01
  • Too much for your brain?
  • ZOMG LOL!!! ROFL MY WAFFLE AND LEGO MY EGO!!!! ZOMG!! No school pwns (yay for snow?)... But now I have to go to work for the whole day.... :mad:
    But I can finish up my Jet Booster pack for Juggies!
  • I suppose I'll have to make some sort of image for the sentinel... Since it looks incredibly stupid as just being a flying Bot sitting down...

It's nice how you UE when you go into observer when a Sentinel is around... :clap:
  • Wow... I'm sad I downloaded the latest ACCM version... Wtf is with the Death messages? It's as if an 80 year-old made them... It's like "Blnukem riddles a ton of bullets on a Zombie." or "Blnukem gets rid of a Zombie in the gruesome way." Seriously... Mine were much better.
    Like: "Blnukem blew a zombie in half with a shotgun" or "Blnukem rips up a zombie with a SAW."

And Eolk... What the hell is with that help command? Talk about messy... And it's extremely complicated to the average user, I understand it because I am used to you making things impossible. Maybe I should remake it, since you fuxz0red it up!

The digger pack works perfectly, though, I give ya points for that atleast. And why doesn't the editor tool have a texturing option? :mad: Actually... The editor tool doesn't work at all anyway.
  • Damn... *Note to self, get Alviss to beat Eolk every time he touches Alviss' and Blnukem's scripts*
  • Yes, my brain is fried, tyvm
  • I'll agree with you on the messages. They DO suck (except for just a few).
    And Eolk... What the hell is with that help command? Talk about messy... And it's extremely complicated to the average user, I understand it because I am used to you making things impossible. Maybe I should remake it, since you fuxz0red it up!
    It was a lot neater, but, people had trouble finding things in the neat version. So, instead, I decided to go with a more traditional look: messy but easy to access.
    And why doesn't the editor tool have a texturing option?
    It will. I found out making a texturing option isn't as hard as I thought. ;)
    Actually... The editor tool doesn't work at all anyway.
    What do you mean "it doesn't work"? It works FINE.
  • U Ruined the voicepack....thankz
  • For TracerECM users...
    In the voice manager, there is the option to import/export. Export your bind to your base folder, exit tribes 2, move it to your Construction folder, and re-enter tribes 2 ACCM modded version. Choose 'import' and select the file in your construction folder, and you're done!

Note: I've never done this before, but, there is an import/export option on there, folks. Please make use of it!
  • Eolk (for once) is right, there is an import/export option that you can use.
  • umm Eolk, you are real messz0r! It gives me UE when i try to host server.. I change back to good old Quantium or metallic
  • If you're having THAT much trouble with ACCM, then yeah, I would say go to something else...

You seem to be the person who has the most trouble. :p
  • DS does all the hard work, so we dont have to!
  • Next ACCM release topic, please! :D
This discussion has been closed.