Howdy

I'm not sure if anyone here would remember me, Krash is the only one I recognize, as its been a good number of years since I've played (2004-5?). I got a bit nostalgic for the good old days, and managed to stumble across this.

Anywho, just saying hi, I might even try and find my disks and pop on for a bit.

edit: Actually, I think I remember some other names from places like T3O and Hackednet, way back in the day.

Comments

• Ahh... Long time no see Tizbitz, you may or may not remember me but I do remember you.
    Nice seeing you around again, and stick around for a bit. ;)
  • I know you don't remember me, because I thought construction sucked until just recently.
  • Just recently = within the last year.
  • I'll tell you, that's how most of the variant/arena players are. They think construction sucks for no reason.
  • Blnukem, if I remember correctly, you were pretty active on Hackednet weren't you? Or am I thinking of someone else?
  • He discovered CCM and was addicted to it >_>
    Well... Began modding ACCM with me and Emperors Champ... I remember how ACCM all got started, ;D

First it started with my little crappy version of a modded metallic. lol... Fun times >_>
  • Some people may know me as Kalst. ;)
  • Ahh... I remember that name actually... You bastard!:mad:
  • They know me as "The shooting legend." Why? Did I snipe the crap out of you or something?
  • No, I just remember you where in a clan I was in once =P
    I forget the name though... We were in some clan battle together a long time ago.
  • I owned back then.
  • I think everyone did... I miss those days... ='(
  • I remember the whole Quantium/Metallic wars, but that's about it. Did any one mod ever beat out the other?
  • Yes. There are almost no Quantium servers now.
  • You can't remember anything else about Kalst, Blnukem?
  • That uh... I dont know =P
  • Ah, good. Quantium bastards were always causing problems. There any of Elec's mod or Moocon servers running anymore?
  • Moocon also died. ECM won that little war.
  • Ah, I hung around with a bunch of the Devs for Moocon, Foocumber, and the rest of them. I don't remember any other names.
  • MooCon devs: Typhuse, Insane Turkey, Foocumber, Xencor
    ECM devs: Electricutioner with contributions from NOS members (I only know Insane Turkey has contributed to ECM; Typhuse seems to be more loyal to MooCon).
  • I remember Turkey and Xencor too. I wonder where my bloody disks have gotten too, I want to play.
  • Xencor doesn't play anymore. Insane Turkey does occasionally. Same with Typhuse and Foocumber (under alaises).
  • Yes, Xencor ran off to WoW with Gibber.
  • Do you still have your CD key?
  • Haha, yes. Found my original Tribes disk too. What's the big mod now, ECM?
  • Metallic. ACCM got owned because I tried to take lead dev by myself (God, I'm NEVER going to hear the end of that).
  • ECM still isn't released to the public, only to NOS members
  • ACCM was doing pretty good for a while. We had, like, three servers running at once.
  • Ah, does Elec even play anymore?