Hey

I'm glad to see that the T2con still has a community.
My original name was Saphire(Or teal, I forget.)_Dragoon, if any of you remember me.

Comments

• It was Saphire. :p

Yeah, there are some of us still around. The forums here aren't much more than a faint shadow of the good old days, but they're useful for catching the odd construction player and helping people out.
  • Awesome. I would still play online, but my account details are forgotten and my old email address has turned to mush.

On another note-Have you actually started any progress on the Construction mod for Starsiege 2845?
  • Not so much... We'll be probably be waiting for a later release - after the switch to the new engine - before we get into full swing.

If you've still got a CDKey you may be able to send it to [email protected] or [email protected] with 'Tribes 2 Account Reset' or 'Tribes 2 Account Retrieve' in the subject and tell them you've forgotten your login info to have them reset the key.

I doubt they'll require a picture of the cover like they used to since there were so many free keys released, but you never know.
  • hello^^ Nice to meet ya