Platinum Arts

I found this cool sandbox game that is completely free, and requires no game installations except the source itself.

-From Fileplanet:

"Platinum Arts Sandbox is a game design tool that allows users to quickly and easily create and edit their own worlds in game, even cooperatively. It is free, open source, and easy to use. In addition it now features cart mode where players can create their own race courses and drive on it with an ogre riding his hovercart! Also, it now features updated particle menus where players can easily create their own particle effects. Platinum Arts Sandbox is a great world/level creation tool for all levels of developers and ages! Be sure to check out the wiki if you need any help."

You can check it out HERE!

Comments

• hm, tried the game out, its kinda cool, even if its for kids. kinda badass if you ask me. gives me somethin to do today, since i didnt have school :p
  • I've already tried that game before. It was ok, though, I couldn't figure out how to enable multiplayer edit mode (there's a little "attack" function you can hurt and kill people with).
  • Interesting, ill try it when i get home, after school, several hours from now, :(
  • im downloading it now, but im not sure that i will have time to play it till later tonight
  • I have tested that 2 days now (downloaded at friday when i got home from school) Its nice map maker...
    I created one map and you may want it.
    Test it out
  • Btw extact it to packages\base folder..