Accounts

I can log into the account im sharing with blnukem, so does anyone have an extra account i may have?

This has been going on for about 4 weeks.

Comments

• You're having trouble because Nukem is logged in at the same time. Just reopen the game and retry logging in a bunch of times and it'll eventually go through.

If people have extra accounts, there are a few people without access to any that would like to use them though.
  • last time i tried to log in it still wouldent let me and i was tring for over half an Hour.
  • Nukem has been using his account very actively for the last few weeks.
  • He said he wouldent Use it very Much....
  • He lied.

He always uses it, and i mean ALWAYS, i haven't seen him on Blnukem for at least 4 days, that doesn't mean he doesn't use it, just i haven't seen it.

I think i also heard him say he changed the pass on an account

THIS MIGHT NOT BE TRUE, I WASN'T REALLY PAYING ATTENTION BUT THAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPEND. ( i wouldn't put it past him :p)
  • Yeah, Blnukem changed his account. He got a little angry when you erased one of his saved projects. He's back now, since his game got delayed.

I would let you have one, but it's my respected account. I'll see if my cousin will let you have his.
  • Yep, sry zip, but its not too bad, there are accounts out there, (asks for cptnpowers LOL)
  • Trust me, I already asked him, and xencor. Both "No" 's. Hehe.
  • Topherchee's?
  • But i havent saved since he told me about the star destroyer he was building, then next time i tried to log in, It said "Check Password or Username"
  • He came back mainly because his game got delayed. A lot of close friends were urging him to take his account back, so... he did.
  • A^Ped^Soda's?
  • I doubt it.
  • I might have an account that I can loan to you. It is one that I acquired from an ignorant asshat that used to play Construction, thus it is on a few ban lists. The account has been completely inactive by its original owner for about two years now.

I'll make a few changes to the account and remove it from the relevant ban lists.
  • Ooh, i wonder who that could be.
  • JoeKickAss ^_^
  • Lol.... is it?

i was thinking someone else
  • JoeKickAss ^_^
    Roflmao.....lol good one Zaxx =)
  • No, Zaxxman is kidding. Elec has two alternative accounts that I know of.
  • Maybe it's Vpimp? :p
    I haven't seen that fool in years.
  • i heard that Foo stole that.
  • Private message sent with the account details, Zipperdude.

For those that want to know, the account public details are as follows:
    GUID: 1117931
    Warrior Name: -Geneon-

This used to be the secondary account of the person who lead the Wizards of Construction clan. He went by the name of F|E|A|R for a while, or WoC Leader, and he managed to annoy quite a few people with his boundless ignorance and arrogance. I would have taken both of his accounts if I could.

May you make better use of it now than it was before.
  • Hurrah for vigilantism!
  • i saw F|E|A|R once, it was when i founded my t2 disk.
  • -Geneon-
    I remember the name, just can't remember the behavior. Was he as bad as Ziperr?
  • Maybe it's Vpimp? :p
    I haven't seen that fool in years.

I saw that guy on The-Construct BC a few weeks ago. He is under a different name now.
  • Vpimp = FooCumber.
  • oh.. are you sure it wasn't Foo. He might have changed it so people don't know he got it from Vpimp.

I dunno how Foo would have stolen it, he's completely incompetent, he could have created an Echo back door to echo the host of his mods password and username.

Well, rather his co-devs did.
  • FooCumber has a lot of accounts. I know most of them I think.