Best Modder.

I DONT want any modders posting here, but i want to know who you think is the (insert title here).

Sorry for the late poll, easter and all.

Comments

• Edit: Aww... Too bad... I posted XD!! (I didn't read that until after I posted)

I cant decide... Elec or Linker.... >_<

I guarantee Eolk will come in saying "I'm the best scripter" or some bullshit... He's the laziest scripter, but the best two are Elec and Linker.

But... Since linker murdered me non-stop yesterday... (Crashing into me with vehicles, sniping me like a lil' bitch) I'm voting for Elec. ;)
  • Why am I not on there!? ;p
  • Im Not Either. But I put my vote in already..
  • I guarantee Eolk will come in saying "I'm the best scripter"
    I am the best scripter of ACCM, and both you and Alviss know it (Alviss may have a better concept of programming, though), so you were right.

You can only go but so far in how "good" you script. Some of the scripters listed above have reached that limit. Some of those scripters have far better concepts of programming than others, though.
  • You 2 arent on there because i had a few minutes to post this, not enough to think of everybody.
    And why is Alviss in Italic?
  • Moron... That means you voted for him...
  • Where am I? :mad:
  • Your dead... Tiny ate you...
  • Dark, see last post.
  • Oh, and by the way, I'm not sure if linker mods. He just scripts...
  • Linker has an ECM cut off mod.
  • He uses that to work on individual projects, like the rotator gun.
  • I wanna vote for me :(
  • I'm not on the list =(

Oh well, I don't really care, I haven't done much outside of messing with ECM and SpreeCon anyway :P

My vote goes to Elec.
  • What a silly poll...

I gave my vote to Sting-Wraith because he looked lonely down there. No idea what he has done, if anything.
    Anyways, everyone holds their own areas of proficiency and interest and in these they flourish. I'd gladly give up my spot on the poll for any one of the guys who think they should be up.
  • Hey, every once and a while, us scripters have to have a little friendly competition... right? :)

I ghost-write, so I probably won't get many votes.
  • Where are people like JackTL, Mostlikely and Construct?
  • I went with Krash, but Elec may be the best? I dunno.
  • I voted for Elect. Tie between Krash and Elect, but elect has done some crazy revolutionary stuff with Con, so, yah...

yaaay for everyone! :D
  • Sigh, i wish i could modify the poll, and put more options in, then it would reset =(
  • Where are people like JackTL, Mostlikely and Construct?
    Living scripters only, please. :rolleyes:
  • they died? *Sheds a tear*
  • Jack vanished, Most is a busy guy, and Cons has two kids. :p
  • oh *rewinds*
    that never happened.
    how do you mean, vanished?
  • I love how Blnukem has no votes. >=)
  • Blnukem didn't vote for himself. :p
  • how do you mean, vanished?
    He suddenly stopped playing.
  • For a while after he left he was playing SWG, but pretty soon he pretty much dropped off the face of the earth and is presumably someplace in Europe. For a couple years he was mysteriously spotted appearing on construction servers at random times (also using the little backdoor he had for himself in the dso version of dfunctions :p)
    Think the last time I saw him on my server was in October 2005, he had a conversation with Emperor and ambx was doing his usual voice thing.
    I still remember back when he released flatland and hanging around on his server with some of the old crew (Thanatos, EEK, etc) when it was up. He always seemed to have a new toy up his sleeve. :p
  • :O

Ya, the thing about the Internet is, it's easy to vanish. Especially when the people tracking you aren't using advanced software to track you.

I vanished for 3 months :)
    (playing BF2)

Also :

ZOMG! I HAVE 2 VOTES?!?! :DDD