Tracer ECM v3.0.2

Hello! well i did just register here because i try the new Tracer ECM v3.0.2 but i some thing is wrong here, i can´t get sound in there and i dell VoicePack.vl2 (it's the only one i have and the old ECM) and i have look in all maps, i even reinstal Tribes2... but it diden't work. can some one plz help me? and i love ACCM :)

Comments

• Well... your sound could be off...

Oh, by the way, ACCM doesn't always comply with the TracerECM voicepack.
  • Oh, by the way, ACCM doesn't always comply with the TracerECM voicepack.

Yes it does... People are just too stupid/ignorant to fix their filters for Tracer when they join a new server.
  • Well i almost only play on my server, but when i get the pack ppl can´t join... So do some one know how to look if ppl can join or if i ppl can se it on the list. it should be much more help then Tracker ECM v3.0.2
  • Well, Dark. I don't know what your issue is. I have Tracer ECM myself, it works fine for me...
    Maybe consider the fact people just don't want to join your server? They all go to Sting's rip-off version of ACCM... (-_-...)

[TO STINGWRAITH]

Being off topic... Sting, why are you ignorant to insist Eolk made ACCM 1.3 and I did nothing? Eolk literally only did ONE (1) thing for 1.3... And as for the other versions of ACCM, I told you already... I WASN'T PLAYING TRIBES 2 BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T WORK WITH MY COMPUTER!!! That means, Eolk had the joy of adding really buggy things into it and removed all the chat commands I made in 1.1, then added his own... Hell... He even removed /ZTurrets and /Turrets. And I re-added them back in 1.3... So DON'T FUCKING SAY SHIT ABOUT THINGS YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW ABOUT! I told you many times and you STILL refuse to accept it. Ask Alviss, Snowfire, Dark Dragon DX or you can even ask Eolk himself that I left T2 for a while because my computer didn't work... Even search this site... There ARE threads on it... So, STOP BEING AN IGNORANT PRICK AND SAYING THE ONLY DEV DOING SOMETHING FOR ACCM (me) DID NOTHING AND THAT EOLK DID IT ALL! Because, whether you choose to accept it or not, Eolk did almost nothing for 1.3.

No offense Eolk... :p
    And sorry for getting off topic here, Dark Night.
  • -.-* Blnukem i have friends you know they can´t find my server then ppl ask if i can start my server when i do no one join i go back and ask they say they don't find my server... so if some one know plz answer
  • That sounds like a router/firewall problem...

Is your firewall disabled? Did your forward the port for your router?
  • ok don't talk a but forward the port for my router! i try, it but i dident get anything on the page. but if some one know how to do it it would be grate. and my fire wall is on...