bye bye Tribes 2?

There isin't much players on tribes 2 anymore, somebody should rescue and renew it...

Comments

• It's nowhere near as far gone as you seem to think it is. Construction is a small piece of the game, and still the server goes through enough traffic in the off season that I have to consider a second one for when summer rolls around.
    If you want some raw stats of the one BC server:
    53 unique IDs have connected to the server in the past 24 hours;
    232 have connected since the beginning of the month;
    318 have connected in the past 30 days;
    over 600 different people have connected at some point in the past 6 months.
    Even though the stats I have for the summer weren't tracking all of the players - and in fact don't show the TX or WA players at all - the traffic was roughly double that of the rest of the year.

Still we could see quite a bit more if the game could be made available to all the people who haven't got keys with something more effective and straightforward than TCMS.
  • Well i was wrong but there isin't much people on when i am at tribes.... :(
  • you need to be on at 11Pm to see everyone
    (Based on time-zone approx)
  • GAH! Its night at here when you guys are on, sucks.. >.<
  • its also night here, but thats why i turn the kettle on twice a day and fill it with caffiene
    Not coffee though, bleirgh
  • There are some on days, some off days...some there's nobody on, and on other days, traffic has packed the servers.

You just have to check constantly if you want a building companion or others in the server.
  • Random!
    Bunny.
    () ()
    (*_*)
    (") (")

Edit:
    The ears are messed up due to the forum. :mad:
  • Remember that DS isn't American.
  • () _()
    (*_*)
    (") (")

Lol.. DX.

Edit:

Random Kirby Dance

(>-.-)>
    <(-.-<)
    (^-.-^)
  • I'm going to be playing a lot of G-mod. So, that means less time for Tribes 2. :p
  • I'm going to be playing a lot of G-mod. So, that means less time for Tribes 2. :p
    BLASPHEMER!!

On a side note....
    _\+\
    (>^.^)(>X_x)>
  • BURN THE WITCH AT THE STAKE!

also:

=|:^{O
    =|;^{)
  • Remember that DS isn't American.

I wish i would....Hay wait i can move to there! where you guys live?
  • Garrys mod? Shame on you :p
    they live in the garbage can outside of mcdonalds
    remember, trash is garbage, and canadians end all their sentences with eh
  • Some Americans tried to copy the Canadians with "aye," but they failed. I heard some Europeans say "eh," too.

I paid ten bucks for the new Garry's Mod, and I'm going to enjoy it. We waited a while to play it, since it was still buggy when we first got it. Now, it's niiiiice.

I told you, I'll be picking up LUA soon, so I'm going to start getting adjusted to the new stuff. Too bad you can't build like you can in Tribes 2.
  • Some Americans tried to copy the Canadians with "aye," but they failed. I heard some Europeans say "eh," too.

I paid ten bucks for the new Garry's Mod, and I'm going to enjoy it. We waited a while to play it, since it was still buggy when we first got it. Now, it's niiiiice.

I told you, I'll be picking up LUA soon, so I'm going to start getting adjusted to the new stuff. Too bad you can't build like you can in Tribes 2.

You can, if you mod G-MOD correctly.
    :D
  • Yeah, Gay Mod is awesome. Here are some screenshots of the stuff I've built so far...

I spent a lot of time trying to make that helicopter work, but that's as far as I could go. It can hover just fine, but it takes ages to move forward from one place to another. There's also a picture of my friend kicking my ass at checkers. He has three white kings and I've got just that one red king. That weird DNA sculpture thing was also his creation.

See those weird colorful circles in the third shot? That was just my video card heating up because the fan had stopped working. =P
    • freespace06_v2-10000.jpg
    • freespace06_v2-10001.jpg
    • freespace06_v2-10007.jpg
    • gm_ps_hugeflatconstruct0000.jpg
  • Yeah, Gay Mod is awesome. Here are some screenshots of the stuff I've built so far...

I spent a lot of time trying to make that helicopter work, but that's as far as I could go. It can hover just fine, but it takes ages to move forward from one place to another. There's also a picture of my friend kicking my ass at checkers. He has three white kings and I've got just that one red king. That weird DNA sculpture thing was also his creation.

See those weird colorful circles in the third shot? That was just my video card heating up because the fan had stopped working. =P

I made a video of a nuke in G-MOD. I'll post it as soon as It's done uploading. It's really short though. :mad:
  • You can, if you mod G-MOD correctly.
    :D
    A few people have tryed over the years to make support beams, but so far nothing has come of it. So at this point, you still really can't build anything close to something made in construction.