moo con crap

hi

you know the moocon server? it dosent reset itself when everyone leaves, just that "noreset4u" thing comes up.
id like to know how to do that :D .

Comments

• Some servers keep a bot on the server counted as a player. They usually call the bot "Piece Insurance."
  • That's a very ineloquent way to stop it from resetting on drop... All you'd have to do to keep it from resetting is to open up server.cs and modify function GameConnection::onDrop to stop before it runs "schedule(0, 0, "resetServerDefaults");"

If you modify the end of the function to be:
    if($Host::NoReset) return;
        // reset the server if everyone has left the game
        if ( $HostGamePlayerCount - $HostGameBotCount == 0 && $Host::Dedicated && !$resettingServer && !$LoadingMission )
           schedule(0, 0, "resetServerDefaults");

and set $Host::NoReset = 1; in your serverprefs.cs, it will stop just short of resetting.
  • ok it works :D
    how about the nukes on moocon? they arent in the weapons folder, how come?
    (and how could i put them on combat con?)
  • I think the nukes are located in the MPM folder. As for importing them to CombatCon, you would import them like regular weapons. I'm not sure they would sit well with the datablock limit, though.
  • how do i position a mount point on a vehicle? im trying to make my MPB like the wheeled transport on combat con, ive put six mountpoints in the script but its in really random places in the vehicle.

and also, just out of curiosity, where do i get a better construction mod that also has zombie packs. i cant find it on this website, can someone tell me where i can find it?
  • There's CCM, then there's ACCM. I recommend you try out CCM first, then move to ACCM. Grab CCM here.
  • thanks
  • theres TCCM and TWM. but 1) TWM is cancelled for public use
    2) TCCM is ..... finite ammo and so on
  • thanks, it works.
    but can anyone help me with the mount point thing?
    oh, and whenever i put a new admin weapon on my server, (like MPB launcher) the aimer thingy goes away, how do i fix it?
  • The mount point thing I don't think is fixable.
  • i dont want to pin point select mount points, i just want to have them in the same places as on a armored transport, (which i think is the same as the places on the havoc, i might be wrong though)
  • They usually call the bot "Piece Insurance."
    That name was my idea. :rolleyes:
  • May I eat you?
  • thanks, it works.
    but can anyone help me with the mount point thing?
    oh, and whenever i put a new admin weapon on my server, (like MPB launcher) the aimer thingy goes away, how do i fix it?
    The mount point thing I don't think is fixable.

The mount points are in the MPB's shapefile. (Vehicle_MPB.dts) You would need to edit the MPB shapefile, but that would make it hard to join your server. You would need to distribute the edited shapefile for people to be able to join.
  • May I eat you?
    I EAT YOU! *eats eolk's head and then hands* RAAWRGH! more human flesh!!!
  • May I eat you?
    That depends. Are your teeth clean?
  • That depends. Are your teeth clean?
    Yep.
  • flossed?
    i think you should just nick the old APC from CCM
  • That name was my idea. :rolleyes:
    cool pic shrimp :D
  • The code won't work can some body help me?
  • May I eat you?

Damn Eolk... I didn't know you were such a player. Eating people like that...

*Blnukem continues to eat Phantom's mom's pussy*
  • plz can you tell me how to fix my moocon server prob.
  • plz can you tell me how to fix my moocon server prob.
    Yea private message me your problem in full and I'll help you out.
  • FooCumber would be your best asset to inquire about your MooCon server f9alex.
  • FooCumber would be your best asset to inquire about your MooCon server f9alex.
    Yea private message me your problem in full and I'll help you out.

Implausible.
  • I EAT YOU! *eats eolk's head and then hands* RAAWRGH! more human flesh!!!

Crap he's on a rampage! :eek:

Anyone got a shotgun?
  • Crap he's on a rampage! :eek:

Anyone got a shotgun?

Not me, i only have a Con Tool and a Modifier... build a box around him :P
  • Reviving the theard just for me cuz i want MooCon...and a voice pack with the *slap* and Dance baby dance :D
  • Reviving the theard just for me cuz i want MooCon...and a voice pack with the *slap* and Dance baby dance :D

Here ya go.

Search for Naosyth's Tracer ECM fix in the forum if you want your voice pack.