My gmod hamachi server

I made Garrys mod 10 (standalone) server whit hamachi and i need someone to test it..
name is gmod testserver
and pass is OMG

Comments

• If I had hamachi, I would test it.
  • dload it.. and of course you need gmod10 (standalone)
    im not on computer at this week, im online again on next weekend
  • I found out that my GMOD10 was virus infected so i had to uninstall it, I was wondering if you could join to warcraft 3 LAN server using hamachi, its inpossible isin't it?
  • Did you torrent GMOD10? 'Cause, that's kind of stupid. It only costs 5 bucks.
  • It costs $10 and requires you to own a source engine game. Not everyone wants to drop even a small amount of cash on something they're only going to use once or twice, if he really enjoys it after trying it out and wants to play online and be involved with the community, then he might throw in a purchase.
    There's nothing stupid about using a torrent, just using the wrong one.

Yes, you can play warcraft 3 over hamachi. In fact, you can play most any game using it.
  • Not everyone wants to drop even a small amount of cash on something they're only going to use once or twice
    I do! Which is why I bashed it a little bit.
    There's nothing stupid about using a torrent, just using the wrong one.
    I never said there was anything stupid about using a torrent. It just sounded a little... rediculous to torrent a second-party mod for Half-Life2.
  • rediculous to torrent a second-party mod for Half-Life2.

How is it ridiculous? Torrenting is just another way of transferring data.
  • Wow. That's like saying "HALO MODS ARE REDICULOUS TO DL".

But those are your opinions, ;)
  • uhh. halo got old/
    its called "gay-lo" nowadays.
  • I don't think you understand. What I meant to say is, I think it's rediculous to pirate/torrent a second-party mod that only costs ten bucks (of course, I got to try out GMOD 9, so, I knew what I was looking for).
  • Perhaps because it is a mod, and it costs a whole ten bucks. To try something before you buy it just isn't ridiculous, and it being a 'second-party mod for Half-Life2' has nothing to do with it. Someone could easily counter the statement by saying it's ridiculous to pay $10 for a mod for Half-Life 2 without knowing if it's any good. Granted $10 is not a vast amount of money, but the majority of people concerned will be teenagers at the most, living with their parents, and possibly receiving an allowance. They may or may not have a bank account, or may need permission or credit from their parents to make a purchase online.
    You yourself said you "got to try out GMOD 9", as if it were a privilege to try a free mod before you purchase the commercial version with, for the most part, identical features and gameplay. By now people looking for the previous free versions will face increasing difficulty just to find the old version, let alone receive support or modifications.

The fact that he downloaded a standalone copy is evidence to not owning the required source-based games, which would probably mean he is unable to make a payment over the internet. There must be around one hundred thousand people at least who have paid $10 for the mod, you can imagine how much of that goes into the one guy's pocket, even with valve taking a cut. One kid who would not have had the means to purchase said mod downloading it to play with his friends isn't going to hurt anyone. If he is simply scrupulous with his money and wants to make sure the purchase is worth its price, there's no place for ridicule.

A lot of us from the construction community joined on the garry's mod bandwagon back at the end of 2004 when JBmod was still the big thing. We went along for a while and had some fun, but the gmod community just got worse and worse as it went along, and everyone got bored of the mod within a few months.
    I played a fair share myself from around v2 up through v9, but always came back to T2 when I wanted to do something more enjoyable. I've been a gold member on the gmod forums since 2005 and have had a legit copy of gmod 10 since around the time it came out - yet still I've only found myself playing less than half a dozen times since the mod was free.
  • I waited a while for you to reply to this thread. :p

I always played it for the survival (and to generally kill time/things), so, I used my copy a lot. However, even I let it sit around in the dust for a while.
    I'm always careful and over-protective when I torrent, because I got a few worms in there and bad copies of stuff (after all of that waiting!). It's always been an "iffy" thing for me; you'll never know what you get. I think it's better to buy it sometimes than to pirate it, unless you absolutely cannot afford it (in which case, I could).
  • uuuh I just wanted to play warcraft 3 whit some friends on. Or i could dload gmod10 standalone from another site or just use another torrent..
  • uhh. halo got old/
    Suck some ASS YOU HALO HATER!
  • i dont hate it....i just dont like it.
  • G00d news my Gmod10 isin't virus, i can run it again, i also have my hamachi server up name is Tupala
    and pass is gmod
  • I'm kind of afraid to join your server now.
  • uhh. halo got old/
    No. People love the crap outta halo these days, especially since Halo 3 came out.
  • uhh. halo got old/

Not really Zaxx... If it got old then why are there still millions of people playing it? And no one (besides your Lemming mind) has called it "gay-lo."
  • Damnit Eolk... Stop typing what I type...
  • How about you stop typing what I type?
  • You posted that message like... 1/100th of a second before I posted mine. Just to piss me off. :D
  • Uncanny. I know how to press someone's buttons, but there's no way I could be that precise, even for an annoying genius like myself.
  • Elec could probably do it. :D
  • Thats kinda off topic.. Hmm i host tribes 2 server whit hamachi :p
    If you dont konw hot to join heres guide
    start up hamachi and connect my server then start tribes 2 LAN and go to server list there should be my server
  • Come on ppl try it and btw BL im on msn by now