Mario Kart Wii Codes

Post 'em if you've got 'em. We'll see about getting a game together sometime.

I'll update this list so they're all in one spot when you post yours.

Kart License
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]Krash  [strike]---------------[/strike]  3866-8544-5970[/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]Eehk   [strike]---------------[/strike]  0903-3637-7476[/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]Zaris  [strike]---------------[/strike]  2406-5789-5355[/COLOR]

Comments

• Sounds like fun. I'm going to get the game in a week.
  • Give me about 6 months and I'll have it XD
  • Eh, it didn't score as high as I thought it would, so I didn't buy it. They should've included Waliugi Pinball. :p
  • Who considers a mario kart purchase based on review scores? :lol:
    It's mario kart.
    With a wheel, 32 tracks, 25 characters, and online play, tournaments, etc.

It takes a while to unlock all the characters and extra vehicles, but that's about it. Some people just don't want to spend time to get used to the wheel and think the bots are too hard.
  • I do. :o

It didn't seem as... interesting as last game. We're so used to outstanding games by Nintendo. Plus, I couldn't believe they didn't put Waliugi Pinball in there. :(

The wheel looked nice, though.
  • I've always found the mario kart games to have a lot of replayability, so they tend to be the top played games on my nintendo consoles. I've got it mario kart 64, double dash, ds, and wii - of these I would say the wii version has more potential than the rest since once you are better than all the bots, there are people all over the world to race against any time. Sure the DS version has online play too, and is great in its own respect, but racing online on a bigger screen with smoother controls is just nicer.
  • Problem with the N64 version at least is the "rubberband" AI. Those buggers would always catch up to you as if they were continually on the booster mushrooms, then drop back down to regular player speeds once they were in certain range of you.

I haven't played any of the newer versions for more than a little bit, so I don't know if that is still the case.
  • kartwii still has rubberband ai when you are on 150cc

on the other hand... the worst rubberband ai i've seen is in gran turismo (the ps2 one), they'd literally shoot past me at twice my speed
  • 0903-3637-7476

Firstly, Mario Kart is the bomb. Secondly, don't look at reviews, they just spoil things for you. Thirdly, The Wii Wheel is great, after playing with it for a while I now prefer it to analog.
  • I dont think there are any codes for Mario Kart Wii. Ill post if i find any.

My friend code: 2406-5789-5355

darthzaris.png
  • Yeah, the friend code is what we're looking for. I'll add yours to my list later tonight.

Eehk and me tried to start a friend match a week or two ago, but his internet was acting up so we didn't really get it going.
  • Forget Mario Kart! I'm getting GTA IV!
  • Does anyone know if the new Action Replay Wii has codes on it for Mario Kart?
  • Not sure, but I believe the same company sells wii "Power Saves" SD cards with access to a cheat save database that you can load into the game and unlock everything if that's what you're interested in.

I've unlocked most of the stuff manually myself, still have a ways to go.
  • Same here, having trouble getting the small kart, the "Blue Falcon".
  • I just use Drybones and the Mini-Beast. I haven't unlocked everything but at this point I don't care because I've found what I like the most.

In other news, don't bother adding my friend code, it's the one I use at my dad's house and I'm flying out on Saturday. If I acquire Mario Kart at my normal place of residence I'll give you an update.