ACCM Development

This is the new ACCM Development thread. Happenings in the ACCM Dev team/whatever will be posted here.

New release. New thread.

Comments

• ACCM 1.31 to be officially released this weekend. Fixing minior bugs and adding a few new things.
  • Updates to Zombies. New skins for the Zombies and you can now view the Zombie's health and monitor them via the Command Circuit.

Here is the new Zombie Skin: (There are more pictures at the bottom)

attachment.php?attachmentid=1516&stc=1
    • Halsshot0076.png
    • Halsshot0077.png
    • Halsshot0078.png
    • Halsshot0079.png
    • Halsshot0080.png
    • screen1.png
  • ACCM 1.3.1 has been released, go to the ACCM website download section to get it.

Here is the link: ACCM Downloads Section
  • New zombie additions! Due to request, you may now control a demon zombie. Also, controlled rapier zombies do not run on impulses anymore, they run on jet/walking. They were a little useless before...

First four screenshots are of demon. Last is of the new rapier.
    • Demon1.png
    • screen2.png
    • screen3.png
    • screen4.png
    • screen1.png
  • By request by a large number of ACCM users. Most of the popular construction maps will be forwarded and modified/tweaked for the Infection gametype. As well as CombatCon.

The maps being forwarded or added to the Infection gametype are:
    • Flatland Canyon
    • Flatland Canyon Infected *New!
    • Flatland Desert
    • Flatland Desert Infected *New!
    • Flatland Night
    • Rasplands
    • Flatdash
    • Flatdash Night
    • Flatdash Doomsday *New!
    • z0r Revisited
    • z0r Extinction *New!

There will probably be more, but I'll make them as I go along.
  • A major AI fix was performed today to fix the following:
    • Bots are now operational again and don't UE the server randomly.
    • Sentinels will no longer UE the server randomly.
    • Sentinels will no longer UE the server when the map is changed.
    • Sentinels will no longer UE the host when they leave their non-dedicated server.
  • Development has been pretty slow lately, since Nukem has been out enjoying Eve Online, while Alviss and I are enjoying a nice break...
  • Funny how Eolk and Alviss have been taking a nice break the whole time... This is more of a break for me, since I am the one normally working on ACCM. While Alviss touches himself and goes seemingly afk for hours and Eolk pretends to do things or ACCM, I am fixing AI and adding new things daily.
  • Blnukem needs a break from ACCM, so, I'll be developing in his place until he wants to come back. He will be periodically working on the ACCM sentinel AI.
  • My break is over... I remember what Eolk did the last time I let him be in-charge of ACCM... And I don't need that hell again...
  • Z...z...z... Zo... ZOMBIES!!!

Just a few new pictures depicting the Zombies and Sentinels, enjoy! And the Zombie Demon now has silver armor instead of blue. (Shown at the very bottom)

attachment.php?attachmentid=1764

attachment.php?attachmentid=1765

attachment.php?attachmentid=1773

attachment.php?attachmentid=1767

attachment.php?attachmentid=1768

attachment.php?attachmentid=1770
    attachment.php?attachmentid=1772

Demon Zombie with new Silver skin:

attachment.php?attachmentid=1769
    • Zombie.png
    • Demon.png
    • Ravenger.png
    • Rapier.png
    • Halsshot0144.png
    • Sentinel.png
    • Lord.png
  • Many of you are probably wondering why 1.3.2 is taking so long to be finished... Well... Eolk has... Not really been doing a lot lately and I've mostly just been fixing a huge amount of bugs and adding new packs, options and other stuff. Dark Dragon DX joined the dev team, but he has stated in another post if we'd miss him if he left. If he left, it would take even longer for ACCM to be released, as I would literally be the only one working on the mod.

I apologize for anyone who really wants 1.3.2, but I've also been away a lot. I wont leave T2 and abandon everyone. The day I leave T2 is the day the master servers are shut down, hell.. Even then... I'll still play T2. Even if I'm alone.

I will continue to work on ACCM as often as possible, I wont abandon everyone waiting for new updates.

Well.. That's about it... Just thought I'd sum it all up to avoid more questions being asked in T2.
  • Production of ACCM 1.3.2 will be put on pause until further notice... I apologize for those patiently waiting for the new version.
  • 1.3.2 isn't dead, so stop asking me! >:O

Anyways, I've been working on it lately with DX (and numbuh178). We've been squeezing out really tiny bugs here and there and making new features. This includes...
    • A givepieces command (finally!)
    • A door system similar to metallic's. They actually save correctly, now...
    • Re-fillable antidote stations. (finally!)
    • An organized texturing tool.
    • A stacker tool (not made, but, will be hopefully this weekend...)
    • Easier to manage advanaced zombie points (getting there...)
    • Adding the demon mother to the official zombie list (getting there...)
    • Laser tag (bound to change -- unofficial request)
    • Zombie RPG or Stats system (Depends if EmperorsChamp comes alive again)
    • ACCM RP System (Depends if EmperorsChamp comes alive again. It will be included in ACCM with some fixes for nostalgia, though)
    • Controllable zombie armors (Almost there...)
  • Something is a brewing in Blnukem's computer... And it's not spyware. :)

Unexpected releases are fun.

Further information will not be posted until further notice.
This discussion has been closed.