Pictures

Im doing Greese in S.S.
i want to build the Trojan Horse for Extra Credit, take pictures and print them out. But how do I take Pictures?

Comments

• Use "Print Screen" and paste in MS Paint.
  • MS paint?

whatsa the Steps?
  • Press Print Screen and it will appear as a .png in your GameData folder, but make sure you rename or move them, since it will over0write them once you restart tribes.
  • Press Print Screen and it will appear as a .png in your GameData folder, but make sure you rename or move them, since it will over0write them once you restart tribes.
    Your pictures will sometimes come out like poop, though. I think it's better to use my method.
    MS paint?

whatsa the Steps?
    Press "print screen," then, open MSPaint, click on the "edit" tab, and click "paste."
  • MS paint is "Microsoft Paint" or none simply as paint.
  • Yeah... what he said.
  • Greese

Greece dude.
  • MS paint is "Microsoft Paint" or none simply as paint.
    known, dude
  • Whats the similarity between a frying pan and europe?
    They both have greece at the bottom *dun-dun--dussssh*

You can make a screenshots folder in gamedata, and store them there, but it still helps to rename them for the later project of FILING!!
  • Your pictures will sometimes come out like poop, though. I think it's better to use my method.
    Mine never look like poop
  • Mine do, usually.
  • known, dude

Oh snap.
  • The screenshots created by the game should be full quality, uncompressed PNGs.

I remember using a construction building for some school project back in 2002... I got full marks for it, but it was really just one of those box castles so common back then with custom textures to make the walls look like stone.
  • I used a construction building for a project also, when I was a freshman. It was a replica of Shakespeare's "Globe Theatre" or whatever it was. I think it sucked, but everyone thought it was cool.
  • I almost made a building for a project, but decided it wasnt worth it
  • I used a construction building for a project also, when I was a freshman. It was a replica of Shakespeare's "Globe Theatre" or whatever it was. I think it sucked, but everyone thought it was cool.

I remember that... the day it was started there were a couple of us in there trying to get the shape just right, but I don't think we ever did. :lol:
  • I almost made a building for a project, but decided it wasnt worth it
    You should have gave that ^^^^(UP) building to me :mad: