I was thinking about comeing back to Tribes 2, but then...

Sooo... I haven't been on Tribes for about a year now. Unfortinatly I logged on while Krash, SuperDoe, and Master where all AFK. Right when I log on, SnowFire votes to kick me, and some how I was kicked off the server. Maybe I wont rejoin Tribes if the conflict between me and SnowFire does not end.

Any ideas about what I should do about SnowFire?

Comments

• A person like me would never know, when ever he bugs me i tend to shut him up, well at least i try :D
  • According to my client side log, the last message that I saw from you was the following:
    2007/12/23 15:33.24 Rysterf |U|: Good bye.~wvoice/Bot1/gbl.bye.wav

I love how you consider 23 weeks "about a year".
  • I don't get what the big deal is, some guy doesn't like you on the internet? There are many ways to block or mute someone depending on what you're doing and if all else fails you can do it the old fashioned way and just gasp ignore this guy.
  • The truth is, you really shouldn't be paying any mind to those people. The best strategy isn't to retaliate or complain, but to ignore it like EEK said, or resolve your differences and play the game peacefully like everyone else.

2007/12/23 15:33.24 Rysterf |U|: Good bye.~wvoice/Bot1/gbl.bye.wav

I've got him logged as playing on the BC server as recently as January 18th. :p
  • Another option: Wait for SHARD RESURRECTION (COMING SOON) to be released and then go wild.
  • Any ideas about what I should do about SnowFire?
    Sure. Find out what he likes, and be-friend him.
  • Sure. Find out what he likes, and be-friend him.

Find some dirt on him, and smash him.

:D
  • Rysterf, simply mute him if you do not wish to speak to him, and I for one think you should come back, the community is small enough as it is, we can't have more people leaving. (Although it's likely to happen anyway...) I am just saying... Come back, and if Snow is bugging you, then mute him.
  • How do I stop him from kicking me off the server? There's stupid people that play on there that think it's funny just to vote yes.
  • Why don't you just avoid him, or try to talk to him?
  • Or I will relentlessly toy with him till he leaves. That is always amusing too. He does get quite emotional sometimes.
  • Or I will relentlessly toy with him till he leaves. That is always amusing too. He does get quite emotional sometimes.
    He says he's got "ADHD". And, yes, snowfire can be a little unreasonable sometimes.
  • Ok, ok. So it's not a year. The boy loves Con Mod so it FEELS like a year, completely understandable, amiright?

Riceturf, what you should do is... apologize to him, for whatever you might have done.
    SnowFire is not a heartless monster, if you say you're sorry, he'll accept, maybe even apologize, in return, for his short-tempered nature towards you.
  • Death be thy Compass
    Correct that one?
  • Correct that one?

It is as it should be.
  • Why did we revive this thread?
  • It ate a cookie, so i needed to give it a beating
  • *monkey is out of bullets now, it finally stops shooting*
  • its CHIMPEH!
    *reloads pistol*
  • LOLOLOL

Much amusement on this thread.

Anywho, I prolly kicked you for a reason. =) Try not to do w/e it was that got you kicked again might work. And alviss's suggestion.

And my emotional ness has been due to real life drama. It's done and through now. Woot, back to a cold hard uncaring exterior.
  • Rysterf, simply mute him if you do not wish to speak to him, and I for one think you should come back, the community is small enough as it is, we can't have more people leaving. (Although it's likely to happen anyway...) I am just saying... Come back, and if Snow is bugging you, then mute him.

And if it's on BC, it'll be taken care of.
  • LOLOLOL

Much amusement on this thread.

Anywho, I prolly kicked you for a reason. =) Try not to do w/e it was that got you kicked again might work. And alviss's suggestion.

And my emotional ness has been due to real life drama. It's done and through now. Woot, back to a cold hard uncaring exterior.
    Or maybe your just a f***tard
  • I Vote For Fucktard!!! Woooooooohoooooo!!!!!
  • errrr ummmmm *censors*
  • go triple post...