Post your house

Post picture of your house here.

Comments

• This is my house.
    • My House.PNG
  • My apartment.
    _44706444_graves512.jpg
  • Its everyones apartment....
  • There are lots of differents(correct this) graveyards.
  • All the same meaning
  • Anyways here is my house.
    Sorry for bad quality but i couldn't upload it as bmp because of file limits.
    • My house.JPG
  • Well, How can I explain my house after this?
    • storms.JPG
  • Lovely stone walls with an unrestricted view.
  • A wonderful Pacific lodge style house, on Lake Minnetonka. This picture was taken from the family yacht a couple of weeks ago. Not exactly a lake you want to swim in, but it's big and beautiful this time of year. The gray buildings at the top of the image are across the road, which itself is just beyond the tree line.
    • house.jpg
    DS that from Warcraft III(Maybe Expansion too)you're in a game?? :lol:
  • Not exactly a lake you want to swim in,
    why not?
  • It's closely monitored now, but in the early 1990's, there was a lot of unregulated sewage and fertilizer runoff. It's getting better with time, and I took a spontaneous dip in the lake on a dinner date two years ago, but not something you would want to swim in if you have a choice.
  • Wow, it must have smelled a bit by 2008
  • Here's an aerial picture of my house.

http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=43.602588&lon=-79.680075&z=19.4&r=0&src=msa

Select "Microsoft VE (aerial)" on the right hand side and look for the house under the crosshair.
  • you're in a game??
    yes and no, that guy is on neutral passive..
  • A wonderful Pacific lodge style house, on Lake Minnetonka. This picture was taken from the family yacht a couple of weeks ago. Not exactly a lake you want to swim in, but it's big and beautiful this time of year. The gray buildings at the top of the image are across the road, which itself is just beyond the tree line.

That's Bill Gates house.
  • Yes! Someone is sufficiently observant to notice that! You win a cookie.
  • I wanted that cookie...

sterb247.gif
  • Do they allow firearms/explosives on campus?
    ...you know what to do
  • What the hell are you talking about?
  • Yes! Someone is sufficiently observant to notice that! You win a cookie.

So what you're saying is that... you're Bill Gates!

Is that picture of a wilderness survival or a farming game off of WC3TFT?
  • No,, its just a map that i made... Behind forest is river.
    • Assessed values (as of 2002) of $113 million, with over $1 million in annual property tax
    • 66,000 square feet
    • The wood columns from a main floor to roof in area entry are 70+ feet tall
    • Some of the interior passage doors weigh over 800 lbs, but are balanced for easy use.
    • Roofing is stainless steel, and tornado proof.
    • Hidden cameras are everywhere including the interior stone walls.
    • Gates insisted on saving a 40-year-old maple tree adjacent to the driveway. If it seems dry, it is watered by a computer.
    • All woodwork is flawless, rare wood imported from all over the world; just for his house.
    • The underground, nuke-proof theatre, is the most state-of-the-art theatre in the entire world; according to a specialty contractor.
  • I live in a lovely double wide trailer, about 4 acres in a line back from the road. Mom works the garden and her asshole boyfriend works on the yard, and other property modifications. It really looks quite nice and would be a lovely place to live if I could get rid of my mom's boyfriend. =)
  • I live in a lovely double wide trailer, about 4 acres in a line back from the road. Mom works the garden and her asshole boyfriend works on the yard, and other property modifications. It really looks quite nice and would be a lovely place to live if I could get rid of my mom's boyfriend. =)

Hire a hitman? (then bury the hitman with the boyfriend)
  • This is my house... its the only pic of the front i have for now.. and it was snowing, lol (Its over 100 degrees during that time usually).
    • DSCN0740.JPG
  • Nice place Naosyth.