broken!

the new ACCM fixed the /buyzpack problem, but now /shred dosent work and players cant become zombies, why is this? (especially the zombie feature, confused about that)

Comments

• I'm looking...

Edit:
    Apparently, shred has been taken out, because I cannot find it compiled where it usually is.

Try putting this in the console:
    $Host::CanZombie = 1;
  • "$Host::CanZombie = 1;"
    i did that, not working
  • What happens when people try to become zombies?
  • when someone gets infected, the lights flash, stuff like that. then when the flashing stops the person gets a killing impulse, they can infect others and kill people by ramming into them; but they have weapons and they look human. inventory station uses too, armor changes, everything else is normal as far as i know.

also another problem! today i cant set up my server! i keep getting "no response" why!!!??
    its really annoying.
  • Your bug is fixed, however, it will not be released until next version.

Edit: It's funny how Blnukem goes away from tribes 2 whenever a zombie bug is found.
  • When i tried to run my dedicated accm master server didn't response, my version 2 dedicated server worked fine though.
    Heres screenie of error
    • error.JPG
  • According to that, the game cannot bind port correctly. You have error 5. See this topic on how to solve that error.
  • Thx but it fixed itself 0.o Master server no responds to my server
  • fixed itself here too :D
  • I hate bugs that make stuff unplayable.
  • If you hated it enough, you would get loads of poison, turn it into a gas state and flush out EA
  • I am back, and I did remove /shred, and I'll fix the Zombie problem. If Eolk hasn't already...
  • I did. I posted it in the Mod Thread.
  • serious problem!

its been driving me nuts for the last couple of days and ive tryed EVERYTHING

whenever i start up my dedicated server i keep getting no response. Also tryed re-installing ACCM.
  • Odd... I installed the Public version of the mod to see what's up and it works fine, Elite Arbiter's ACCM 1.3.1 server was working perfectly. It has to be something on your end...
  • probably, this is what happens:

after about three "no responses" it works, then whenever i do deldso it closes in just under a minuite. I CHANGED NOTHING! (like i said i tryed to reinstall it too, and i still had the problem)

what could be causing this???
  • I never heard of that error before... But first off... Why are you running the .dso remover with a fresh download of ACCM 1.3.1?... There ARE NO .dso's in it so I don't see why you are running it. Secondly... This happened to me as well... But I fixed it... Atleast I thought I did... And this issue started occuring when Eolk gave me a bunch of new functions. (He never tests anything and refuses to accept that his shit never works because I fix it before he can see the problem...) I guess I need to fix it again... I'll release another update this week if I find the error again. Chances are it is your error, because I am sure I fixed it... I am not at my computer at the moment, so I'll check when I get home.
  • It is obviously something wrong on your part. Elite Arbiter's dedicated server worked fine and DS' dedicated server is working fine. And I cannot find any errors to cause this issue.
  • I already told you how to fix that problem. It's not ours. Here's a link to the thread (again): link.